New Grower Slaters first grow... Fixin' to be a lot better, man...3xBig Easy, Freedom Seeds

Damn they're looking really nice dude :slap: I think you may still have a way to go, I see calxs swelling some. I'd look for a bit more.

cea1d893661953e3ee70ff9eea2dbd09.jpg

Love the macro shot those are nice big fat trichomes. That's the kind of stuff I like to make bubble hash out of.

So when I'm looking at close-ups of my bud I usually don't count the Amber's right out on those little sweet leaves. I like to see the Amber more on the swollen calyx on that on that meaty part of the bud.

Thanks you dude, i thought that might be the case. When looking they just don't seem ready. I will give it another week of feed and then see where we are at...looking like it could be a 12 week harvest.

I know they say its 4.20 somewhere but Its fucking 5am here thanks to my 2yr old (on an effing Sunday morning as well)...Dam I'm gonna make it 4.20 though

Your Peppa pig post in LS this morning had me laughing a couple times @Slater ... My 3 youngest have all been and are obsessed with Peppa pig. And my 6 year old picked up a bunch of British terms for certain items and even now still says certain things with an accent.

:pass:

The bud shots you posted earlier are fantastic!
:d5:

Up date
Grow 1.0 Day 60
Watered the 2 largest plants (no.2 and 3) - 1ml bloom, 1ml Big bud, 1ml cal-mag.
Both are now kicking some real stink out (super lemons), stinking the house out when its watering time.
This could be the last feed before I start the AV Over Drive. Its difficult to tell when I'm coming into the last couple of the weeks, Freedom Seeds do say this is a 65-70 day. Buds are still swelling, and I do have some amber trics but not really seen the yellowing of the leaves one or two but I think they are ones that have got damaged getting the pots out of the tent.

plant No.2... can't wait to see what she gives
View attachment 649553

Some bud action
View attachment 649558
View attachment 649554
View attachment 649556

Some close up trics
View attachment 649555
View attachment 649557

plant No. 3... she might not be as tall as No.1 but her buds are fatter and much more dense, she has a surprising amount hidden below the canopy. I think she will be first for the chop.
View attachment 649559
View attachment 649560

Here she is showing off her buds
View attachment 649561
View attachment 649562
View attachment 649563
View attachment 649564

Here's all the lady's together
View attachment 649566

Grow 1.2 Day 32
The AK49 (the one in the centre) has taken to the scrog like demon, wish it was a bit bigger now. The big easy on the right is bit difficult to control because she is so leafy. On hindsight should have left her like the one on the left. These Big Easy's have been fun to grow but and bitch to train due there thick foliage.
View attachment 649565

:slap::slap:

great job man they look delish!!

Your Peppa pig post in LS this morning had me laughing a couple times @Slater ... My 3 youngest have all been and are obsessed with Peppa pig. And my 6 year old picked up a bunch of British terms for certain items and even now still says certain things with an accent.

i hear that Eye!! My little guy loves that show hes 9 months!! every time the oink he laughs its priceless!!

Thanks @Eyeoftheworld ...My 2 yr old could watch Peppa all day but its all about George, she has a toy of George that is most important thing in the world, we can't leave the house with out it or go to bed with out it. My eldest used to watch it loads as well and I swear she has peppa pig speech mannerisms.

me either!! for some reason i feel like he looks identical to the avatar!!

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Not far off in the 90's, I had the hat and most definitely had Slater speech down but didn't have the long hair...it had started to fall out by the end of the 90's

hahahah sorry @Slater though i was in LiveStoners been a long day i need to burn lol

No worry's dude...great track

Back