New Grower Slaters first grow... Fixin' to be a lot better, man...3xBig Easy, Freedom Seeds

I really like the creative way that you manage your temperatures. Hardest thing to do is get an environment dialed in and I can't even imagine doing it up in the loft. Although we call that attic over here in the states.

I really like the creative way that you manage your temperatures. Hardest thing to do is get an environment dialed in and I can't even imagine doing it up in the loft. Although we call that attic over here in the states.

My theory at the the start was to build a perfect environment and giving the plants the best start, they area weed after all, the right conditions and they should flourish. I had read all the problems with attic grows so i made notes and found out solutions from many a journal from here and on a couple of other sites. Understanding the plant it self I knew would come with time and growing...also its so much fun building shit that can work so much better than buying stuff...next on the list is the variac fan controller with thermostat...my brother knows his electrics,he can build that one for me

Up date
grow 1.0 Day 49
Watered plant No. 3, the medium sized one
3lts, 1ml grow, 3ml bloom and because it turned up in the post today 1ml AV Big Bud
She is beginning to really fill out, I would say she is the one in front and will be harvested first. She is also smells the strongest, putrid lemons comes to mind.

WP_20161011_21_23_28_Pro.jpg

WP_20161011_21_22_54_Rich.jpg

Here's some up close bud action
IMGP1652.jpg

IMGP1655.jpg

IMGP1665.jpg

IMGP1667.jpg

Finished making my mini scrogs for the tops of my 30cm x 30cm pots on grow 1.2... thank you @budelee for the inspiration, your journal is a gold mine of info dude.
They are 40cm x 30cm, 6" high with 2" squares.
Little design floor...legs should have been on the inside, but not to worry bent them in at a slight angle which has made the scrog sit tighter, no need to attach the legs to the pots.

WP_20161012_16_27_16_Pro.jpg

Finished making my mini scrogs for the tops of my 30cm x 30cm pots on grow 1.2... thank you @budelee for the inspiration, your journal is a gold mine of info dude.
They are 40cm x 30cm, 6" high with 2" squares.
Little design floor...legs should have been on the inside, but not to worry bent them in at a slight angle which has made the scrog sit tighter, no need to attach the legs to the pots.

View attachment 645107
Those are friggin awesome....rep slapped for that....the reason i had to come up with my own design is because the plants still need to be "portable" to move around and be worked on,watered,defoliated and so forth and a full size net "makes them stationary,thats gotta be a pain in the ass when they are in a tent..i just couldnt have that....yours look awesome and will work like a champ !!! Ohhh sheite,i almost forgot to Thank You for the compliments,that journal will be a continuing work in progress till i get everybody HST'ing their plants !!! Peace bro

Last edited:
Back