New Grower Slaters first grow... Fixin' to be a lot better, man...3xBig Easy, Freedom Seeds

Those are friggin awesome....rep slapped for that....the reason i had to come up with my own design is because the plants still need to be "portable" to move around and be worked on,watered,defoliated and so forth and a full size net "makes them stationary,thats gotta be a pain in the ass when they are in a tent..i just couldnt have that....yours look awesome and will work like a champ !!!

thanks dude, your idea of portable scrogs is a no brainer. I should be able to get the lady's out for a water with these on now :thumbsup:

With my current plant i forwent the screens and just used bamboo sticks and wires to keep pulling them down..this side is about 36 inches long,the other side is about 24 inch,its kinda triangular shaped but it works i call this a "rack" system
image.jpeg

:thumbsup: Im with ya,,i open grow and still would not want one single net for multiple plants!!

I'm going to give a single net a go in my tent in the new year with one or two plants (DP Mazar)...I've been looking into the soilponics idea for that... I just got to give that ago

With my current plant i forwent the screens and just used bamboo sticks and wires to keep pulling them down..this side is about 36 inches long,the other side is about 24 inch,its kinda triangular shaped but it works i call this a "rack" systemView attachment 645119

using the bambo sticks mean you can just extend when needed...wish i didn't need a tent...
"yo misses, we are moving"

Finished making my mini scrogs for the tops of my 30cm x 30cm pots on grow 1.2... thank you @budelee for the inspiration, your journal is a gold mine of info dude.
They are 40cm x 30cm, 6" high with 2" squares.
Little design floor...legs should have been on the inside, but not to worry bent them in at a slight angle which has made the scrog sit tighter, no need to attach the legs to the pots.

View attachment 645107
Are you going to be topping your plants under those scrogs or just start training them a little and winding them around?

Are you going to be topping your plants under those scrogs or just start training them a little and winding them around?

One I have fimmed but I don't think It has works that well but I was mainly going to just train them. I've all ready started, pulled them over to the side yesterday and help the side branches to move into the light today...fucked up one and broke a branch off...DOH! :face:... I was being ever so gentle. They both seemed to have liked it though and have stepped it up a gear.

Up date
Grow 1.0 Day 50
Watered the largest plant (no.3) 4ltr, 1/2ml grow, 2ml bloom, 1ml big bud
She is starting to pack some weight on, smells like cheap flowery sherbet lemon, with a much more sweeter edge than the others.
WP_20161012_19_29_29_Pro.jpg

WP_20161012_19_27_30_Pro.jpg

from behind
WP_20161012_19_32_53_Pro.jpg

Back