New Grower Slaters first grow... Fixin' to be a lot better, man...3xBig Easy, Freedom Seeds

wp_20161009_10_49_01_rich-2-jpg.643799

Damn. Imagine what that's going to look like in a couple of weeks, I can almost see 'em fattening up as I type!

Man I was just looking up those big easy, those things are going to be gorgeous. Probably 20 to 25 days?

That was what i was thinking 20 - 25 but I recon they might over run. Of the few efforts that I have seen photographed when done right they can grow fat. I chose them for there easy grow and high yield. I think the 2nd grow will look a little better they are racing ahead compared to the first 3.

wp_20161009_10_49_01_rich-2-jpg.643799

Damn. Imagine what that's going to look like in a couple of weeks, I can almost see 'em fattening up as I type!

Its like its about to happen, there is an edge of tension in the tent when i open it up...also they are getting thirsty, they have gone from every 48hr to about every 36 hrs needing a water and it seems that gap in closing up.

Up date
Grow 1.0 Day 48

Watered the largest plant and the smallest
Large plant - 3ltr, grow 1ml, bloom 3ml... she is getting thirst, that's about 36hr since the last water
the smallest "Runty" - 3ltr, grow 1ml, bloom 2ml

IMGP1619.jpg

IMGP1625.jpg

Looking up close at the biggest plant as you can see in this pic, I've noticed some tips of the leave have discolored...could this possibly be nute burn or light burn ?

IMGP1627.jpg

IMGP1635.jpg

"Runty", I don't think she is going to stretch any more, not sure how I stunted her... she might not be big and is only going to give a couple of Ounces if I'm luck but I'm please with my training she has a nice level top.
IMGP1638.jpg

All the ladys
WP_20161010_22_20_13_Rich.jpg

Could be a touch of burn, that type if that's what it is, would come from your nutrient needs dropping as your temp fluctuation gets wider. So probably getting a little of that as it gets colder.

You've got alllll types of goodies going on in here!! Sorry I've missed most of it tbh!
:pass:

I won't miss the rest though!

:slap:

Cheers for the slap dude, glad you have court up on my first adventure into growing...a what an adventure this hobby of ours is...

Update on heating my tents...feeling pretty chuffed
We had our first real cold night in the UK last night, not quite freezing but it felt close (about 2-4c) and with my heat box on at 1/2 power the small tent got to the low of 18.9c and the main tent got to a low of 22c. Now feeling super confident for when we get winter proper in Jan and Feb, the oil rad will have to be on all the time but it loos like it going to keep the lady's snug as a bug.

Back