New Grower Slaters first grow... Fixin' to be a lot better, man...3xBig Easy, Freedom Seeds

Filling up fast it that first tent! Humidity doing okay I hope?

Good news the lady's need a water so I get to stay at home for bit this morning and the misses takes the kids to school :woohoo1:

Last night was the first night with the oil rad on all night (1/3 power). Once I switch it on at about 6pm last night my humidity came inline at a steady 52-55 with the main tent at 22c - 26c all last night. We haven't had a big drop in temps yet but going by the misses thermometer ;) , the heating is going on soon...she can be real good barometer when she want to be...
Lets see how that humidity go's after this water

Up date
Grow 1.0 Day 45...Whoop Whoop get to give the plants some loving and do a morning up-date and not go to work for a couple of hrs

Watered the all 3, 4ltr each

2 larger - 1ml grow, 3ml bloom, 3ml seaweed (to see if it helps)... removed some leaves and couple of pop corn bud sites that no light was getting to. They should open out for air flow a bit better.

The smaller "runty" - 1ml grow, 2ml bloom, 3ml seaweed... took her training wheels off, gave her under belly a good trim, removed some pop corny buds as well. She is a bushy lady (must be a girl of 70's) so a fare bit came off, hopefully haven't stressed her to much.

Going to introduce AN overdrive on the next water at 1/2ml. According to the packet this strain go's for 60 - 75 days so we should be coming into the last 2-3wks. Who knows, I have found out nothing about this strain, just one guy on here who grew some but didn't document it. The only thing I found out was that he said they put loads of weight and bulk out on in the last 2wks...I'm thinking he is right

Plant 1 "runty"... at least 2 wks behind, she is just not stretch much.

IMGP1609.jpg

IMGP1608.jpg

Plant 2... she's the biggest

IMGP1593.jpg

IMGP1592.jpg

IMGP1590.jpg

Plant 3 ... think she's the one who's gonna have the phat and chunky buds of the larger 2.

IMGP1605.jpg

IMGP1606.jpg

Here's the tent after watering

IMGP1616.jpg

not sure how the pics look on your monitors but looking bit washed out for me... better have play with the camera's colour balance

Great growing pal, thats a full tent of bud you got going, like you have found this growing very intresting , subbed for the rest, your right similair approach set ups really, I reading up on dwc, might try one with the poundland hydro range,yep I'm cheap

Great growing pal, thats a full tent of bud you got going, like you have found this growing very intresting , subbed for the rest, your right similair approach set ups really, I reading up on dwc, might try one with the poundland hydro range,yep I'm cheap

Cheers dude

Back