New Grower Seedsman Auto Kush

My girl has had loads of growth in the last few days, Just feeding her .05 grow and .05 calmag... I think she is gonna be a bushy one haha

Hope everyone's week is going swimmingly so far :biggrin:

0603-3.jpg

0603.jpg

0603-21.jpg

Greetings..

Today was an exciting day.. I purchased a cob and today it arrived..! Thanks @BigSm0 appreciate the great service and discounts you kindly gave to me :biggrin:.. Now let's see what this bad girl can do!

Really enjoying watching this grow.. New leaves everywhere everyday! Will get more pics over the weekend but for now.. Here's my humble little tent set up sporting a cob!!! And it is bright..:yay:

080311.jpg

Greetings..

Today was an exciting day.. I purchased a cob and today it arrived..! Thanks @BigSm0 appreciate the great service and discounts you kindly gave to me :biggrin:.. Now let's see what this bad girl can do!

Really enjoying watching this grow.. New leaves everywhere everyday! Will get more pics over the weekend but for now.. Here's my humble little tent set up sporting a cob!!! And it is bright..:yay:

View attachment 874760

Absolutely beautiful. I really think you are going to have a great grow here. Already off to a good start. As @Boradan mentioned possibly some low stress training with the height. Either way can’t wait

:aha:I foresee some major LST in your Future (or you are gonna run out of headroom) :aha:

Absolutely beautiful. I really think you are going to have a great grow here. Already off to a good start. As @Boradan mentioned possibly some low stress training with the height. Either way can’t wait

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.. plant height shouldn't get to tall.. about 60cm or so but some LST to open her up would be good..

Hey Guys n Gals,

I started some LST today, which has really opened up the lower branches to light. I've lowered the cob a little bit and increased nutes..

10031.jpg

A few hours later..
1003-31.jpg

Cut this fan leaf off.. It was blocking all the light to lower branches
1003-21.jpg

Hey Guys n Gals,

I started some LST today, which has really opened up the lower branches to light. I've lowered the cob a little bit and increased nutes..

View attachment 875525

A few hours later..
View attachment 875526

Cut this fan leaf off.. It was blocking all the light to lower branches
View attachment 875527

How old is she? I remember mine being very close in age. I have been patiently waiting for day 30 to remove some leaves. LSTed very aggressively but still lack courage to defoliate. I only dare to tuck them, albeit very aggressively. Just find them to be too little to cut.

But I do feel it’s a good thing to do. All my tucking is just making the leaves deteriorate and not getting much or any light. Might as well remove it. The only thing weighing on my mind is someone saying “Those leaves store food for the plants, stupid! Then another voice says “They are solar panels, you fool!” Then another says “They divert energy from the plants so cut them off!”

Before you start recommending me a psychiatrist, it’s just my way of saying the vast amount of info can really overwhelm a newb like me, who is not so smart to begin with.

Looks great bro! Will be following closely to pick up some tips!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How old is she? I remember mine being very close in age. I have been patiently waiting for day 30 to remove some leaves. LSTed very aggressively but still lack courage to defoliate. I only dare to tuck them, albeit very aggressively. Just find them to be too little to cut.

But I do feel it’s a good thing to do. All my tucking is just making the leaves deteriorate and not getting much or any light. Might as well remove it. The only thing weighing on my mind is someone saying “Those leaves store food for the plants, stupid! Then another voice says “They are solar panels, you fool!” Then another says “They divert energy from the plants so cut them off!”

Before you start recommending me a psychiatrist, it’s just my way of saying the vast amount of info can really overwhelm a newb like me, who is not so smart to begin with.

Looks great bro! Will be following closely to pick up some tips!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Equatorial,
She's at 25 days now. I get those voices in your head hahaha.. :crying: I'm a new grower as well and I guess as new growers we research as much as we can only to find strong yes's and no's on certain techniques .. I just figure you gotta give it a go sometimes and see if it works for you.. It's also good for things to go wrong in a way, you learn how to fix and become a better grower for it IMO.. I did leaf tucking mostly on my last grow and it was fine, did defol a few leaves in the end though just to get more light to the lower branches.. It worked well for me :coffee:

Oh.. and I'm a chick.. but you can call me bro if you want hahahaha :smoking:

Back