New Grower Seedsman Auto Kush

That sucks. I'd give her a little more time. If she doesn't show any signs of bouncing back by tomorrow or gets a lot worse then you know. Of course I could be wrong. These plants are amazing survivors. My Kush from Seedsman got pretty big before it started flowering.

Do you have the means for a foliar feed? Could possibly help.

Cheers John.. yeah, guess I ain't got anything to lose, will wait and see.. That's good to know that the flowering starts a little later on this strain will keep on keeping on with that too! Don't have any foliage feed but will def look into for my next shopping trip.. thanks for the input :pighug:

Cheers John.. yeah, guess I ain't got anything to lose, will wait and see.. That's good to know that the flowering starts a little later on this strain will keep on keeping on with that too! Don't have any foliage feed but will def look into for my next shopping trip.. thanks for the input :pighug:
No problem. You could make a spray with the ewc maybe even the biobizz, not sure about that I'm not familiar with their products, but worth checking out. Best of luck to you.

I've seen some amazing repairs from helping them along and them repairing themselves. Topping and mainlining outdoors can be problematic sometimes lol I just broke a seedling on purpose. It was slow Growing and I was going to pull it but said screw it, I'll break it, see if it repairs itself. No tape or nothing, just bent it back some so the weight of the top holds it in place. Lol

Bad news.. I broke the main stem doing LST.. Not having much time and rushing, didn't notice until the leaves were drooping, must've happened the day prior. Taped it this morning but still droopy when I got home, do I just cut it off and count my losses? :wall: Good news is.. the rest of her is looking good and loving life! So around the 4 week mark now and she still hasn't started to flower, just keeps spitting out new leaves.. is supposed to be an auto but if not autoing.. do I switch to 12/12? She is a thirsty one too..

This is where I taped the stem
View attachment 877763

View attachment 877764

Here you can see the main cola, droopy.. limp and almost lifeless
View attachment 877766

View attachment 877767

:wall:
View attachment 877768

You have nothing to worry about. Mine was 80% broken and hanging and that was the main cola. I did not even tape it (Not really taped. Really just supporting it to almost touch each other) till after 24 hours. And 3 days before that, broke a stem!

The cola will appear totally dead for 1-2 days. You will notice it coming back and the process is beautiful. If u see her struggling with some badly dried up/damaged leaves, i just pluck them off. The bud site will recover first. I fed them Fish&Seaweed extract and liquid silicone after the stress.

A day after break
9c89b148d0ca3f8bfe3781cadd74570c.jpg

Few days later
6968a9f13af1d81e5317d58f34874c41.jpg

b2d952350e21ef5ff6a7dbefb27132b7.jpg

She is still one of the larger ones....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen some amazing repairs from helping them along and them repairing themselves. Topping and mainlining outdoors can be problematic sometimes lol I just broke a seedling on purpose. It was slow Growing and I was going to pull it but said screw it, I'll break it, see if it repairs itself. No tape or nothing, just bent it back some so the weight of the top holds it in place. Lol

Haha, a nice little experiment.. I will stick with it and see what happens. Everything else is going nicely, so hopefully she'll be on the up soon :thumbsup:

You have nothing to worry about. Mine was 80% broken and hanging and that was the main cola. I did not even tape it (Not really taped. Really just supporting it to almost touch each other) till after 24 hours. And 3 days before that, broke a stem!

The cola will appear totally dead for 1-2 days. You will notice it coming back and the process is beautiful. If u see her struggling with some badly dried up/damaged leaves, i just pluck them off. The bud site will recover first. I fed them Fish&Seaweed extract and liquid silicone after the stress

A day after break
9c89b148d0ca3f8bfe3781cadd74570c.jpg

Few days later
6968a9f13af1d81e5317d58f34874c41.jpg

b2d952350e21ef5ff6a7dbefb27132b7.jpg

She is still one of the larger ones....

Haha.. I thought of you actually, saw in your journal you did the same thing. That's great you nursed her back, well done.. The only difference with mine is that there was no repair until the next day when I noticed, but after seeing your pics, I am hopeful :pop:

Don't worry about not flowering yet.
I grew 2 of the same strain and they were 16 days apart in flowering.
Second one was 46 days old when it got its first Pistils

You can spray with water at lights out, just to add some water to the area affected. Sometimes the stem can be softened before lst if the branch is extra stiff

Haha, a nice little experiment.. I will stick with it and see what happens. Everything else is going nicely, so hopefully she'll be on the up soon :thumbsup:

Haha.. I thought of you actually, saw in your journal you did the same thing. That's great you nursed her back, well done.. The only difference with mine is that there was no repair until the next day when I noticed, but after seeing your pics, I am hopeful :pop:

Mine was taped sloppily cos i was late for work. It came off and was hanging for dear life when i came back home. Thats when i put a twisty tie to put her in place best i can. The two broken ends was not even touching each other...could not.

Bad news is, now i have to leave her alone. She's the odd one sticking out now and i cant LST her. At least not yet....evil grin.

I'm wondering if seedsman kush is a very late auto or if they messed up making their seeds. @Dabber had a kush in solo cup that didn't flower when it was at almost day 50 I believe

Back