New Grower Seedsman Auto Kush

I'm wondering if seedsman kush is a very late auto or if they messed up making their seeds. @Dabber had a kush in solo cup that didn't flower when it was at almost day 50 I believe
Yep and I have her sitting on the table and she still trying to grow

I'm wondering if seedsman kush is a very late auto or if they messed up making their seeds. @Dabber had a kush in solo cup that didn't flower when it was at almost day 50 I believe

By what everyone has said.. it's all over the place. Might send Seedsman an email and see what they think or know.. She's definitely big enough to start flowering so maybe switching to 12/12 might help her along..

Yep and I have her sitting on the table and she still trying to grow

Hmmm... How old now?

Mine took awhile, not 100% sure on how long honestly but out of 18 autos Started at the same time, it and a amnesia haze auto took the longest. Like 3 weeks longer than the rest. This was outdoors. I wasn't exactly thrilled with the bud either. It did make some good butter. That's just my experience with it.

Mine took awhile, not 100% sure on how long honestly but out of 18 autos Started at the same time, it and a amnesia haze auto took the longest. Like 3 weeks longer than the rest. This was outdoors. I wasn't exactly thrilled with the bud either. It did make some good butter. That's just my experience with it.

Good to know, I've got an amnesia Haze too, also a freebie from them. Sounding like it's just the genetics then.. She has been nice to grow so far and very vigorous, I'll put her in the dark and see what happens

My little Kush is going really well, loads of growth and the broken stem.. It's like it never happened, I'm amazed. Still healing around the stem but lots of new growth there too. Really filling out the tent and smelling great, so hoping that flowers will start soon. I think my first crack at LST is going well, I have a nice even canopy now.. Feeding calmag in the morning and grow & bloom at night.. No matter what I give she just gobbles it up! No way I could've fed my SLH this much! :coffee:

Here's some pics, didn't attempt to take her out..

Really filling out my tent!!
2003-2.jpg

Here's the recovering growth from broken stem :woohoo:
2003.jpg

My little Kush is going really well, loads of growth and the broken stem.. It's like it never happened, I'm amazed. Still healing around the stem but lots of new growth there too. Really filling out the tent and smelling great, so hoping that flowers will start soon. I think my first crack at LST is going well, I have a nice even canopy now.. Feeding calmag in the morning and grow & bloom at night.. No matter what I give she just gobbles it up! No way I could've fed my SLH this much! :coffee:

Here's some pics, didn't attempt to take her out..

Really filling out my tent!!
View attachment 879870

Here's the recovering growth from broken stem :woohoo:
View attachment 879871
Great news. Their staying power always amazes me. Glad it worked out for the better.

Happy bloody Friday AFN'ers!!! :d5:

I've got a few days off finally.. Been so busy the last week, and was hanging to get some shots of my new lady..

I initially had the light a bit to low and burned her, but that's all good now. I have started nutes, Biobizz grow .05ml and calmag .05ml.
Only concern I have now is some colour abnormalities in the leaves, parts are dark green and some light.. It doesn't look to me like any type of fungus. I'm hoping it's just some sort of deformity.. :tang:Apart from that, she seems to be growing well.

Part of where I burned her
View attachment 872096

Strange leave colour
View attachment 872097

View attachment 872098

So even the new growth has it, hoping everything is ok.. or at least an easy fix :dang:
View attachment 872095

Look more like u had a water droplets on the end of leaf and lamp magnified it,rather than nute burn
Davo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back