New Grower Seedsman Auto Kush

Good news.. I've ordered a new tent, should have in about 5 days or so. For now I've taken her out of the tent and just put bare in the closet so I could raise the light. It was only 10" from the canopy and started to burn. It's at 23" now so should be ok till I get my goods. The smell isn't too strong either so just eagerly waiting for her new home :pop:

Had a little peek this morning.. I must say she is looking much happier now, perky and able to spread her wings instead of being all cramped up! Not the ideal situation but its only for a week so all good. This lady hasn't got much lowryder in her, she's all Kush I think :pop: Veg stage was very vigorous and the flowering seems to be really slow. Have a feeling this will take longer than expected..

0104-3.jpg

0104.jpg

0104-2.jpg

looking good my seedsman kush went 120cm tall and it was nice relaxing/happy feeling smoke as well

Thanks redeye.. So far have gotten mixed views on this strain, I hope it turns out nice. I also hope she doesn't get as big as yours did..! Just don't have the space for that.. Think I may need to grow in 2 gal pots next run just to keep the size down a bit.

Thanks redeye.. So far have gotten mixed views on this strain, I hope it turns out nice. I also hope she doesn't get as big as yours did..! Just don't have the space for that.. Think I may need to grow in 2 gal pots next run just to keep the size down a bit.

mine was in a 50l pot and outside

Back