New Grower Seedsman Auto Kush

You should knock this one out if the park. Hope you don't mind if I pull up a seat. :pop:

I grew one of these last summer. It got some size to it. It started off kinda slow, then she took off. May the grow gods bless you...

Happy bloody Friday AFN'ers!!! :d5:

I've got a few days off finally.. Been so busy the last week, and was hanging to get some shots of my new lady..

I initially had the light a bit to low and burned her, but that's all good now. I have started nutes, Biobizz grow .05ml and calmag .05ml.
Only concern I have now is some colour abnormalities in the leaves, parts are dark green and some light.. It doesn't look to me like any type of fungus. I'm hoping it's just some sort of deformity.. :tang:Apart from that, she seems to be growing well.

Part of where I burned her
0203-31.jpg

Strange leave colour
02031.jpg

0203-21.jpg

So even the new growth has it, hoping everything is ok.. or at least an easy fix :dang:
0203-41.jpg

Some of the color could be from the lights. Just watch them a day or so. I will steal a line from John, how is the humidity?

I thought it may be the light, but it's at 26 inches from canopy..

The humidity is at 40% today as the weather cooled slightly.. but the last week has been warm.. usually temps are around 31C or 87F during the day which usually the humidity will sit around 50%.. It's autumn where I live so we still have some warm weather for a while yet

Happy bloody Friday AFN'ers!!! :d5:

I've got a few days off finally.. Been so busy the last week, and was hanging to get some shots of my new lady..

I initially had the light a bit to low and burned her, but that's all good now. I have started nutes, Biobizz grow .05ml and calmag .05ml.
Only concern I have now is some colour abnormalities in the leaves, parts are dark green and some light.. It doesn't look to me like any type of fungus. I'm hoping it's just some sort of deformity.. :tang:Apart from that, she seems to be growing well.

Part of where I burned her
View attachment 872096

Strange leave colour
View attachment 872097

View attachment 872098

So even the new growth has it, hoping everything is ok.. or at least an easy fix :dang:
View attachment 872095

Looks to me like Variegation on the leaves.
Nothing to worry about. I had that on one of my plants and it did not cause any issues:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variegation

Looks to me like Variegation on the leaves.
Nothing to worry about. I had that on one of my plants and it did not cause any issues:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variegation

Thanks for the info and link Boradan, that helps a lot :thumbsup:

Been reading up on it, and it's a mutation where the plant can't produce chlorophyll properly.. It doesn't seem to be too severe but if it spreads to the flowers later on, it may not produce the best results. Not sure if I should continue or not. Apart from this, she looks happy and healthy.. :shrug:

Back