New Grower Seedsman Auto Kush

Thanks for the info and link Boradan, that helps a lot :thumbsup:

Been reading up on it, and it's a mutation where the plant can't produce chlorophyll properly.. It doesn't seem to be too severe but if it spreads to the flowers later on, it may not produce the best results. Not sure if I should continue or not. Apart from this, she looks happy and healthy.. :shrug:

IF it spreads. MAY not produce.
Too many ifs/ands/buts in there. I would just keep with it.

Thanks for the info and link Boradan, that helps a lot :thumbsup:

Been reading up on it, and it's a mutation where the plant can't produce chlorophyll properly.. It doesn't seem to be too severe but if it spreads to the flowers later on, it may not produce the best results. Not sure if I should continue or not. Apart from this, she looks happy and healthy.. :shrug:

Chillaxe :biggrin: I personally wouldn't worry about it and in all probability will start to throw out normal leaves as she develops:thumbsup:

Or six 1ltr pots perhaps :thumbsup:
IMAG0867.jpg

Haha.. I don't know about 6.. but will give 2 a crack next grow and work my way up guys :greenthumb:
I just heard this the other day:

"If you can grow one plant, you can grow two plants, and if you can grow two plants, you might as well grow four plants!"

I just heard this the other day:

"If you can grow one plant, you can grow two plants, and if you can grow two plants, you might as well grow four plants!"
Yeah I heard that also and look at my garden now :stoned: :woohoo:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Back