New Grower Second Auto Grow - Crop King Seeds - Early Miss & White Widow

Alright everybody, a lot happened in the tent so this is going to be a big update.

The White Widow met her maker today, she was 88 days old.

Here's a few pics after she was stripped of the fans that didn't have any tric's on them. I'm going to be doing a hybrid style trim. My first harvest I wet trimmed the whole thing however after continuing to read about harvest techniques and seeing over and over again how you get a better product with dry trimming I had to give it a try.

WWDAY88A.jpg

WWDAY88D.jpg

WWDAY88B.jpg

WWDAY88HANGIN.jpg

WWDAY88WEIGHIN.jpg

So as you can see she came in at 364g wet. I am very happy with that. My best plant on my first grow was only 108g wet so I've at least tripled that. I'm hoping to finish with around 3-3.5oz dry

Attachments

• WWDAY88C.jpg
    WWDAY88C.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 46
And with that harvest I was able to reorganize my tent...again.

I knew to really gain more space I needed to get creative with the clones. Which brought me back to tent pocket growing and how to continue that concept. @MesaBoogie

I ran out to the wood shop and threw together a really quick shelf to strap onto the back tent poles. The shelf is strapped to the poles however hangs on ratchet straps so the height can be raised or lowered. I'm liking how the first prototype came together and as always this build brought about many other ideas to try in the future. For now this is what I'm going with

Tent Shelf - Day 1

NEW TENT SHELF.jpg

Early Miss (clones) - Day 43 (from clipping)

EMCLONESDAY43.jpg

Solo cup seems to be happy

EMSOLOCLONEDAY43.jpg

Early Miss - Day 103

EMDAY103B.jpg

EMDAY103A.jpg

EMDAY103C.jpg

Totally pro ! So much bad ass going on here I don't even know where to start to comment.

F'ing Love the Shelf/ratchet set up
Loving the WW
The EM is OMFG
And lets not forget the crazy awesome pocket plant you got going on.

Last edited:
Happy new year everyone! Wishing you and your families all the best in 2019!

Totally pro ! So much bad ass going on here I don't even know where to start to comment.

F'ing Love the Shelf/ratchet set up
Loving the WW
The EM is OMFG
And lets not forget the crazy awesome pocket plant you got going on.

Love this reply, thanks for checking in @MesaBoogie . So far, so good. You never know what's going to happen in this tent. It's slowly turning into a test lab

What kind of height is that EM at?

Easy Smoking! [emoji869]

It's up to about 44" above soil level and that's with 4 rounds of supercropping. The stretch seems to have stopped and it's just packing buds on now.
super neat :thumbsup: smashing growing :greenthumb:
keep er lit.
:pighug:

Thanks for stopping in @archie gemmill !

What do you/everyone think about taking more shoots and leaves off the bottom? I'm guessing stuff that isn't receiving much light should be removed however I would have to remove another 12-18" off the bottom if I followed that

I wouldnt go as extreme as12” well not in one go:smoking:
A bit of a tidy up :biggrin: @Vapo69 could have a field day in there :pass:
Keep er lit
:pighug:
Too right dude.......12" in one go is a bit much....:headbang:

Alright everybody, a lot happened in the tent so this is going to be a big update.

The White Widow met her maker today, she was 88 days old.

Here's a few pics after she was stripped of the fans that didn't have any tric's on them. I'm going to be doing a hybrid style trim. My first harvest I wet trimmed the whole thing however after continuing to read about harvest techniques and seeing over and over again how you get a better product with dry trimming I had to give it a try.

View attachment 993300
View attachment 993303
View attachment 993307
View attachment 993299
View attachment 993298

So as you can see she came in at 364g wet. I am very happy with that. My best plant on my first grow was only 108g wet so I've at least tripled that. I'm hoping to finish with around 3-3.5oz dry

Nice looking plant, there! I love how dense the buds are! Nice job!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks @Iriee Vibez

Of course I got ripped and went in the tent before reading your replies @archie gemmill @Vapo69

I took a lot of but think it's within reason. Maybe closer to 8". Took a lot of crossing shoots off the inside that weren't budding and that had no chance of ever reaching the top or seeing light. That was pretty much my general rule, if there was no hairs on the end of the shoot I took it. It looks much better now however think it still will need another round in a few days. Hope I didn't overdo it

Early Miss -Day 107

EMDAY107C.jpg

EMDAY107B.jpg

EMDAY107A.jpg

Back