New Grower Second Auto Grow - Crop King Seeds - Early Miss & White Widow

Final update on the WW, dried weight came in at just under 80g. A bit less than I was expecting however I'm happy with that. The smell in the jar is super pungent gassy spicy-pine sol. I've tested a few bowls and j's from it and while it still needs to cure for another couple weeks it's getting better - and stronger - every single day. It's a bit airier than I thought it would be based on how dense the nugs were when I chopped her. Something I need to work on for future grows.

Here's a bud shot to close out my WW grow journal.

Crop King Seeds - White Widow Auto - 88 days sprout to chop

WWDRIEDBUDA.jpg

And I know this wasn't originally part of this thread however I wanted to share it here since I had shown some photos of my first grow/photo tent along the way with this journal. It's a copy/paste from my thread in the infirmary which essentially turned into a grow journal LOL.

OK, I'm glad to report my first grow has been harvested, hung, and now put into jars.

What an adventure this one was, I think I made every mistake in the book along the way. There is no way I would have made it to jars without the help of all of you in this thread, with a special shout out to @Waira. Your help was immensely appreciated to say the least.

I ended up with just shy of 600g dry off the large mother plant and her 4 clones.

I also got 16oz wet of high quality trim in my freezer just waiting for an opportunity to be transformed into something delicious. It literally took me 2 full days to wet trim everything. I knew it would be a lot of work and it was.

The smell is still quite fresh and green however you definitely can notice that familiar lemony haze aroma when the buds are handled. It's not super dank but it is nice. You also get a bit of that almond extract type note I pickup in some CBD strains. The buds were super dense when trimming however they dried a bit fluffier than I was expecting. I'm not sure what to do to end up with those dense nugs I often used to buy so that's something I need to work on.

Here's some shots of everything drying in the tent.

SSHCBDHARVESTA.jpg

SSHCBDHARVESTC.jpg

SSHCBDHARVESTB.jpg
SSHCBDHARVESTD.jpg

Green House Seeds - Super Silver Haze CBD - Photoperiod

SSHCBDDRIEDBUD.jpg

Congrats on that harvest Mavadines, some pretty impressive looking grows you have going on. :cheers:

Thanks @MesaBoogie I appreciate it. I wish I could get those rock hard dense nugs but I'm still quite happy. If you have any secrets please do chime in.

With the SSH CBD complete and the tent empty it looks like I'll be entering the battles for sure. I'm going to do 4 auto's in there just trying to figure out exactly what to go with. I'm thinking 2 Dinafem strains and 2 Mephisto strains. I haven't grown either before so looking forward to it. I noticed you were in the Dinafem battle, what are you planning to grow?

Beautifull ladie she turned out to be :clapper: and nice yeild too nice job mate :jointman:
good smokes :pass:

Thanks for stopping in @Mix !

Thanks @MesaBoogie I appreciate it. I wish I could get those rock hard dense nugs but I'm still quite happy. If you have any secrets please do chime in.

With the SSH CBD complete and the tent empty it looks like I'll be entering the battles for sure. I'm going to do 4 auto's in there just trying to figure out exactly what to go with. I'm thinking 2 Dinafem strains and 2 Mephisto strains. I haven't grown either before so looking forward to it. I noticed you were in the Dinafem battle, what are you planning to grow?

Sadly I have no secrets to share. I have however been studying up on @faded187 F'im guide. Would love to add that to my book of trix. Going to need lots of trix's to keep up to those guys in the Dinafem battle. I'm just a small pup trying to play in a big doggy world. I have some Cheese XXL on the way, cant let Faded and Dabber be the only big cheeses around ! You know what they say about "imitation"

You have some seed picks you are thinking about rolling with ?

Dont hold me to it friends but i think them rock solid nugs are made from the buds goind through a trimmer. It presses the bud down into harder nugs. But yeah some buds will be softer then others when hand trimming. But i believe the bud is stronger when hand trimmed, keeps all your trichomes on the bud not the trimmer blades. Just my thoughts guys.

Wow — super harvest! Great growing Mavadines! Congratulations!

Thanks @davisgirl !

Sadly I have no secrets to share. I have however been studying up on @faded187 F'im guide. Would love to add that to my book of trix. Going to need lots of trix's to keep up to those guys in the Dinafem battle. I'm just a small pup trying to play in a big doggy world. I have some Cheese XXL on the way, cant let Faded and Dabber be the only big cheeses around ! You know what they say about "imitation"

You have some seed picks you are thinking about rolling with ?

That Cheese XXL looks fantastic. Happy you're going with that so I can tag along as I would like to try that as well sometime in the future. I have White Widow XXL and Blue Amnesia XXL seeds already from a purchase I made back in the summer so will be going with one of each. I know I just did WW in this thread however I'm sure the Dinafem genetics will go above and beyond

Dont hold me to it friends but i think them rock solid nugs are made from the buds goind through a trimmer. It presses the bud down into harder nugs. But yeah some buds will be softer then others when hand trimming. But i believe the bud is stronger when hand trimmed, keeps all your trichomes on the bud not the trimmer blades. Just my thoughts guys.

That's an interesting theory I had not heard nor thought of before. That must be a contributing factor, thanks for sharing. It would be interesting to compare hand trimmed and auto trimmer bud in a side by side to test that theory. Unfortunately I don't have access to a trimmer so will continue on hand trimming for now, cheers

Did some reading up on it and there’s many variables for growing dense buds, 2 major ones being genetics and light source. Your light seems to be doing the trick, so could just be the strains genetics.

Easy Smoking! [emoji869]

I would concur with that based on what I've read as well. I guess I don't have enough grow's under my belt to say one way or the other. I guess I need to get back in the tent and keep testing!

Back