New Grower Second Auto Grow - Crop King Seeds - Early Miss & White Widow

Damn! That thing will be almost a half a year old when it is ready, Mav! That has to be some kind of record! Excellent job of showing patience like no one I have seen. Are you seeing this @ColoradoDreaming420 ?

The fact that your plant is four feet tall guarantees a huge haul! Excellent job, man! :slap::slap:

LOL thanks, I just realized I germed this back at the beginning of September. That's over 5 months. It was still summer. There were still leaves on the tree's and I was walking around in shorts. Ugh...

I'm aiming for next weekend to harvest. I dimmed back the lights and dropped temps in the tent to try and get her to finish up. I read somewhere that will send a message that fall is here and she needs to finish ripening. Not sure if that's another old wives tale or not but I'm trying anything at this point!

Appreciate the reps, cheers

Ok fans are yellowing quickly now, 99% red hairs and hairs are receding. Swell continues to bend and break branches. When the tent is open this girl is an unruly mess flopping all over the place. Squeezed back into the tent it's a sea of buds as you'll see below. The plan is to harvest this weekend however I still have some clear tric's on the buds. It's weird, I'd say it's about 10% amber, 60% cloudy, and 30% clear still so not sure if I will wait longer than that. Overall plant appearance is showing it's ready however or at least close. Let's see what happens over the next few days.

Day 155 - Early Miss

EMDAY155C.jpg

EMDAY155B.jpg

EMDAY155A.jpg

A really great job Mavadines. You deserve every bit of bud you're going to get from her. I cant wait to see the mountain of bud you're going to have at the end of this adventure.

By the way, how is that white widow smoke?!

A really great job Mavadines. You deserve every bit of bud you're going to get from her. I cant wait to see the mountain of bud you're going to have at the end of this adventure.

Thanks @MesaBoogie you've been along for this ride the whole way so deserve some credit as well. This was a project. I'm looking forward to the same, the buds are probably the frostiest buds yet so I'm excited to see how she smokes.

By the way, how is that white widow smoke?!

Dankest bud I've grown so far in my short career and tastes delicious. Not as strong as I was expecting...don't get me wrong it's good, but I'm thinking I should have let it ripen a bit longer before chop. I just needed the space and was battling humidity issues so don't regret anything, but it could have been better if I didn't have to finish her in the back corner. I am going to dry trim again this time with the EM as I suspect that had a lot to do with the smell staying potent.

Alright, that time had finally come. What a ride.

After 161 days from the first peak above soil she is finally hanging from the roof of the tent. I still had some clear tric's when looking close however most of this beast was cloudy with a fair bit of amber sprinkled in. Could she have used a few more days? Hard to say when you're losing 20+ leaves a day and the buds look ripe to the eye. However I just didn't have the choice anymore as that tent needs to be broken down and put away in just over a week for a few different reasons so I can't say I didn't wait as long as I could. I stripped just the larger fan leaves and hung the branches pretty much intact with side shoots attached. I want a slower cure and as mentioned before my WW cured beautifully with a similar method so I wanted to try it again. These buds are dense and frosty and I hope they dry that way. I actually squeezed this thing out of the tent so it was easier to work on. It also gave her an opportunity for a bit of a photo shoot. Don't forget this thing is as deep as it is wide.

Without further ado, here are the photos

Day 161 - Early Miss
Day 102 - Early Miss (Clones)

Fan leaves still on
EMDAY161 - HARVEST - FANSON.jpg

The larger fan leaves removed
EMDAY161 - HARVEST - FANSOFF.jpg

Clones - Not bad considering that solo cup spent its life in the tent pocket, and the others light deprived and stretching in the back of the tent on my homemade shelf.
EMDAY161 - HARVEST - CLONES.jpg

EMDAY161 - HARVEST - STEM.jpg
EMDAY161 - HARVEST - HANG.jpg

I'm almost sad to see her go, you had us on a little adventure with this grow journal. Pocket grows, movable shelving, monster plants, and bringing a little of the drama with the not so Auto autoflower, and a little mold scare with the WW. It was a show.

Awesome job Mav, And I hope that lil pocket plants tips the scales for ya and brings the whole grow over a LB if not more !

She’s. Beautiful.

You’ve got a fine load of fine buds on your hand here! This journal right here is the reason I joined AFN, trying to research my seeds. Great job man, great patience too on letting her go her as long as ya did, it looks like it’s paid off for it and then some! No idea how to send rep on my phone, but if I did I’d be sending it your way!

Easy smoking! [emoji869]

Back