New Grower Second Auto Grow - Crop King Seeds - Early Miss & White Widow

Uh oh, say it ain't so...this isn't bud rot, is it?

White Widow - Day 81

DAY81WWBUDA.jpg

DAY81WWBUDB.jpg

DAY81WWBUDC.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all were able to have a great time with friends and family.

A quick update on the girls, the EM turned 100 today and continues to plow ahead. I hit her with another heavy round of supercropping to keep her under control. It's the end of week 2 of flower so I'm hoping there isn't much more stretch coming. I also continue to defoliate the interior however each time I walk away with a large handful of leaves she really doesn't look any different. Buds development is moving along nicely.

The clones are 40 days from cuttings today and have shot up quite a bit. They seem happy

The WW did indeed have 1 bud(pictured above) with rot so it was removed. It was a nice size so while disappointing it had to be done. I added another fan to the tent and moved the others around to increase airflow. Keeping humidity down has proven to be a challenge.

I would like to harvest the WW as it's day 85 today and I need the space for the EM however the tric's still aren't fully cloudy yet. The buds look ripe however. I might chop her anyways tonight as I really want to reorganize the tent(again)...and right now the EM is priority no.1. Not sure what I'm going to do, let's see how medicated I find myself this evening when peeking in the tent...anything can happen

White Widow - Day 85

DAY85WWB.jpg

DAY85WWA.jpg

White Widow - Day 85
Early Miss Clones - Day 40 (from cutting)

DAY85WW&40CL.jpg

Early Miss - Day 100

DAY100B.jpg

DAY100A.jpg

WOW just look at her! Both of them really. I guess I forgot EM and GG were about the same age. It looks like she’s going to push all of them out whether they’re ready or not LOL. Too bad EM wasn’t entered in a grow battle somewhere — she’s a winner. Gosh I can just see where you supercropped, you probably took a good eight inches off. Nicely done.

Looks nice! I found for a little extra humidity and/or temperature control, just roll back that white fabric pre-filter on your carbon filter abit! Fiddle with that and you should have no issues!

Easy Smoking! [emoji869]
Never heard of that before, great idea!

@davisgirl Thanks! I probably averaged about 6" off the top on this latest round. Some branches I did had already been done twice already. I was reminded yesterday when you posted the update in your thread and was surprised how far you still have till harvest. Looked at least 3 or 4 weeks away. It filled in nicely however!

@Luepke42 Good tip thanks for sharing. I never would have thought of that. I'll give it a try and report back

@davisgirl Thanks! I probably averaged about 6" off the top on this latest round. Some branches I did had already been done twice already. I was reminded yesterday when you posted the update in your thread and was surprised how far you still have till harvest. Looked at least 3 or 4 weeks away. It filled in nicely however!

@Luepke42 Good tip thanks for sharing. I never would have thought of that. I'll give it a try and report back

Really, you think she’s going to be another 3-4 weeks? Iriee said the same thing. I was hoping it was sooner. It seems like it was 3-4 weeks 2 weeks ago. Fuck, she’s going to be all smoked before she ever gets harvested! :smoking:Meh, her trichomes are all clear as far as I can tell. What do you think of her lack of calyx?

Really, you think she’s going to be another 3-4 weeks? Iriee said the same thing. I was hoping it was sooner. It seems like it was 3-4 weeks 2 weeks ago. Fuck, she’s going to be all smoked before she ever gets harvested! :smoking:Meh, her trichomes are all clear as far as I can tell. What do you think of her lack of calyx?

Honestly in my limited experience I think you have 4 weeks to go, maybe even a bit more. I find this part of the grow the slowest but a lot does happen in that time. For comparison here is my WW 25 days ago (3 weeks, 4 days)

White Widow - Day 60

DAY60WW.jpg

And today, day 85

DAY85WWB.jpg

And your GG from Monday - 2 days ago

c5e7dfb0-2430-469b-92bd-fa6867e25c36-jpeg.991436

I would say mine was quite a bit further ahead at day 60, and you see how little development I have had overall. I would say 4+ weeks to be honest, your calyx's haven't even started fattening up yet. Plus I still might have a week to go till it's properly ripened.

But do remember I don't have the experience to back this up

Honestly in my limited experience I think you have 4 weeks to go, maybe even a bit more. I find this part of the grow the slowest but a lot does happen in that time. For comparison here is my WW 25 days ago (3 weeks, 4 days)

White Widow - Day 60

View attachment 992150

And today, day 85

View attachment 992152

And your GG from Monday - 2 days ago

c5e7dfb0-2430-469b-92bd-fa6867e25c36-jpeg.991436

I would say mine was quite a bit further ahead at day 60, and you see how little development I have had overall. I would say 4+ weeks to be honest, your calyx's haven't even started fattening up yet. Plus I still might have a week to go till it's properly ripened.

But do remember I don't have the experience to back this up

Ah...OK. Well that explains the calyx issue LOL! I was going by the weeks. She started flowering on 11/15 so I was thinking 8 weeks from there. She’s always been a slow one!

Back