New Grower Second Auto Grow - Crop King Seeds - Early Miss & White Widow

Well done with the supercropping. She’s a magnificent looking plant!

Thanks @davisgirl

I was planning to wait a week or so before going for it and am not sure what came over me. I just reached out and did one, then at that point I had to continue. Moral of the story, not always a good idea to go look in the tent after a couple bong hits

I
Thanks @davisgirl

I was planning to wait a week or so before going for it and am not sure what came over me. I just reached out and did one, then at that point I had to continue. Moral of the story, not always a good idea to go look in the tent after a couple bong hits

I agree, man! I try to stay away from the cabinet when I am medicated, but I think just keeps calling me! Once there, the scissors somehow fall into my hand, and I feel like I am one with the plant, just clipping everywhere! Dangerous situation indeed!

Nice job with the plants, man. Subbed to see how fat this buds can become! Beautiful growing!

:pass:

white widow bud pics?

For sure, these are hot off the press. These things look white even without a flash, I'm definitely happy with the smell and frost coverage

White Widow - Day 73

DAY73WWA.jpg
DAY73WWB.jpg
DAY73WWC.jpg

I

I agree, man! I try to stay away from the cabinet when I am medicated, but I think just keeps calling me! Once there, the scissors somehow fall into my hand, and I feel like I am one with the plant, just clipping everywhere! Dangerous situation indeed!

Nice job with the plants, man. Subbed to see how fat this buds can become! Beautiful growing!

:pass:

Hahaha, glad I'm not the only one with this issue. It's just so fun to look in the tent when you're feeling good...it's hard to stay away

Thanks for the compliment, it's much appreciated. Glad to have you along for the ride, your plants are gorgeous!

I was happy to see how well the EM responded to the supercropping. When I did it last in my photo tent they took a few days to spring back, but not this girl! I was shocked to see how quickly she has responded. The stem did a complete curve in essentially 12 hours

Early Miss - Day 89

DAY89A.jpg

DAY89B.jpg

I was happy to see how well the EM responded to the supercropping. When I did it last in my photo tent they took a few days to spring back, but not this girl! I was shocked to see how quickly she has responded. The stem did a complete curve in essentially 12 hours

Early Miss - Day 89

View attachment 987593
View attachment 987592
Next time smoke more first LOL.

OK it definitely looks like the EM has turned the corner and is starting to flower. She is also stretching like crazy. I took quite a bit of leaves and shoots off lower and middle sections but it barely looks like I did anything. In the next week or so i'll continue to thin out the middle. I will also have to supercrop her again soon as height is once again becoming an issue. It's hard to get her in and out of the tent with how wide she is now. Curious on some thoughts on thinning out the middle, should i keep going aggressively after shoots and leaves or wait till week 2 of 3 of flower? Or should I just leave it to do it's thing? I've seen grows here that are very effective removing lots of leaves, then others grow pounders without removing a single one.

The WW is now 1 week into her water period and continues to fatten. I'm thinking another week should finish her off. I need the extra space so might chop her a bit early. I'd say the tric's are almost all cloudy but don't see much amber. I don't want much of the couch lock effect so that's probably for the best anyways.

White Widow - Day 77

DAY77WW.jpg

White Widow - Day 77
Early Miss Clones - Day 32 (from cutting) - The smaller ones aren't getting much light so are only about half the size of the ones now shaded by the EM

DAY77WW&32CL.jpg

Early Miss - Day 92
White Widow - Day 77
Early Miss Clones - Day 32 (from cutting)

DAY92&77A.jpg

Early Miss - Day 92

DAY92.jpg

Back