New Grower Second Auto Grow - Crop King Seeds - Early Miss & White Widow

I was thinking of switching my tent over to 12/12 while the WW finished up its last couple weeks. Is here any risk to this? It's so late I assume I don't have to worry about it going hermie with only 2 weeks to go. I am guessing it might hurt final yield off the WW but I'm not sure that matters much at this point.

Anyone have any experience with this?

I was thinking of switching my tent over to 12/12 while the WW finished up its last couple weeks. Is here any risk to this? It's so late I assume I don't have to worry about it going hermie with only 2 weeks to go. I am guessing it might hurt final yield off the WW but I'm not sure that matters much at this point.

Anyone have any experience with this?
Less light will slow the bud growth for white widow. I went 12/12 with EM around week 4. It did nothing for me. So switched back to 20 hours. Think that made my girls happy. Do what ever it takes to accommodate that beast because your yield will be big. Crop king autos just do what they want. Still produces good smoke.

Quick Thursday update, the tent is going to 12/12 tomorrow just to keep this thing from blowing out of the tent. The light is as high as it can go so I'm sure I'll have to supercrop the EM in the next week or so. I've already seen some light stress on her so have to watch the light distance closely. WW has about a week and a half till chop. The EM is now standing at 36 inches, I've had to get creative with bringing the WW up to the canopy height. The EM will go on bloom nutes tomorrow as well. As soon as the WW is out of the tent I'll spread out the EM with some stakes and lines. For now i'll keep the clones in the tent and flower them in low light in the corners but if i get pressed for space they'll get the boot. On that note I had to make the tough call to evict the mother plant I had in there as she was squished in the corner and I do not want to go through flowering on it anytime soon. I wanted to keep it around for another run if the smoke was good however I have so many seeds that I want to try growing I don't see that being realistic anytime soon...and this things NEEDS to start flowering ASAP...needed to be done, but always tough to chop a perfectly good and healthy plant...

Here you can really see what I'm working with

Early Miss - Day 87
White Widow - Day 72

DAY87&72A.jpg
DAY87&72B.jpg

Super Silver Haze CBD Photo Mother - RIP

JULIANA CLONE.jpg

That EM though...[emoji1786][emoji1786][emoji1786] Gorgeous looking plant, show her who’s in charge and get them buds growing! [emoji269][emoji269][emoji269] Can’t wait to see it [emoji869]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That EM though...[emoji1786][emoji1786][emoji1786] Gorgeous looking plant, show her who’s in charge and get them buds growing! [emoji269][emoji269][emoji269] Can’t wait to see it [emoji869]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think i could completely fill the tent with it by spreading it out. The stalks are so woody now though I am not sure I can pull it out too far without them snapping at the main stem...I'm sure it'll be a game time decision what happens there. Either way I'm excited to see and hope I can do it justice. Thanks for tagging along

I don't think it's fair to the WW taking pics next to the EM. She's really starting to steal the show. You going to start putting x'mas decorations on her soon ?

BTW , that WW is really looking like some FAT buds happening.

I don't think it's fair to the WW taking pics next to the EM. She's really starting to steal the show. You going to start putting x'mas decorations on her soon ?

BTW , that WW is really looking like some FAT buds happening.

XMAS decorations huh? That's not a bad idea. If I move her by the fireplace do you think Santa would leave me some presents beneath her while I sleep?

I have probably been overdoing it with the photos and updates on this thread however after finishing my first grow I realized I barely took and photos and regretting not documenting it more thoroughly with pics so...here we go.

Yesterday was the first day of 12/12 as well as bloom nutes. I probably would have kept her on veg nutes for at least another week in a normal situation however I want to limit the stretch as I'm running out of height. I also did a complete re-org of the tent. I'm curious to see how the clones do with being flipped to flower after such little veg time. They are just an experiment so not expecting much from them

Early Miss - Day 88
White Widow - Day 73
Early Miss Clones - Day 28 (from cutting)

DAY88TENTREORG.jpg

Having fun with this one as well. You may remember I ran out of 6" pots so threw a clone in a solo cup with holes cut in the bottom. For fun I threw it in the tent pocket and plan to leave it there LOL she is growing much slower than the 6" pots which isn't surprising

Early Miss Clone (Solo Cup) - Day 28 (from cutting)

EMSOLOCLONEDAY28.jpg

Early Miss - Day 88
White Widow - Day 73

DAY88BEFORE.jpg

So I was getting a bit of light stress on the top leaves and was worried about the height so last night while slightly-heavily-medicated I decided to supercrop her on a whim. We'll have to see if that move pays off. She handled it well and the branches bent very easily. I am just waiting now for the lights to come back on to see how she has responded.

DAY88AFTER.jpg

DAY88SUPERCROP.jpg

XMAS decorations huh? That's not a bad idea. If I move her by the fireplace do you think Santa would leave me some presents beneath her while I sleep?
Santa might confuse that for Christmas cookies ...

I have probably been overdoing it with the photos and updates on this thread however after finishing my first grow I realized I barely took and photos and regretting not documenting it more thoroughly with pics so...here we go.

Yesterday was the first day of 12/12 as well as bloom nutes. I probably would have kept her on veg nutes for at least another week in a normal situation however I want to limit the stretch as I'm running out of height. I also did a complete re-org of the tent. I'm curious to see how the clones do with being flipped to flower after such little veg time. They are just an experiment so not expecting much from them

Early Miss - Day 88
White Widow - Day 73

View attachment 987547

Having fun with this one as well. You may remember I ran out of 6" pots so threw a clone in a solo cup with holes cut in the bottom. For fun I threw it in the tent pocket and plan to leave it there LOL she is growing much slower than the 6" pots which isn't surprising

Early Miss Clone (Solo Cup) - Day 28 (from cutting)

View attachment 987548

Early Miss - Day 88
White Widow - Day 73

View attachment 987545

So I was getting a bit of light stress on the top leaves and was worried about the height so last night while slightly-heavily-medicated I decided to supercrop her on a whim. We'll have to see if that move pays off. She handled it well and the branches bent very easily. I am just waiting now for the lights to come back on to see how she has responded.

View attachment 987543
View attachment 987544

Well done with the supercropping. She’s a magnificent looking plant!

Back