Ooo your evening jam is my good morning music! :D :vibe:

Aww, just as I was imagining! Lucky!

Yeha not sure about the 6500K, it's actually used to reduce stretch in photoperiods - flipping the schedule but not the spectrum until they're really flowering...
whatever!!! lol I actually don't have a clue regarding lights, why am I even talking?!?! lmao :pighug:

Cheers!
I hope you enjoy the tunes! The spectrum in the 6500k is more vegetative, then lower 3000k or 2700k is better for flower. But I have more reading to do. Haven't run a photoperiod yet, but it's on my list. I have some Panama seeds in waiting, Panama red was one of my favorite smokes quite some time ago like 40 years

I hope you enjoy the tunes! The spectrum in the 6500k is more vegetative, then lower 3000k or 2700k is better for flower. But I have more reading to do. Haven't run a photoperiod yet, but it's on my list. I have some Panama seeds in waiting, Panama red was one of my favorite smokes quite some time ago like 40 years
Ooo Panama red sounds nice, plus how I've been seeing more and more interest in the old strains as having more intricate terp profiles than bred-for-yield newer strains, you probably have a jewel there! :woohoo1:

And yes, enjoying the tunes immensely, I'm on to "Headkeeper" now, and he's telling me to take the time to be free - melikes! :D
Also has the vibe of my childhood days in the US!

Well now it is a proper grow! Good to have you in here to keep this bunch in line, they tend to smoke a lot while hanging around.
But you said to have some.
hot-box-gif.gif

Ooo Panama red sounds nice, plus how I've been seeing more and more interest in the old strains as having more intricate terp profiles than bred-for-yield newer strains, you probably have a jewel there! :woohoo1:

And yes, enjoying the tunes immensely, I'm on to "Headkeeper" now, and he's telling me to take the time to be free - melikes! :D
Also has the vibe of my childhood days in the US!

Some of the Landrace strains are very interesting. Waira grew a Zamadelicia and he raves over the terps. The Panama is on my to do list!

Day 61 and 55. AK is smelly, very nice smelly but I can't place it, earthy. The dwarf is building buds but slowly. I'm not sure but I think I need to up my bloom ratios. I've always been stingy. She has some issues but I think I got a handle on it now.

20180212_194149.jpg
20180212_194143.jpg
20180212_195512.jpg

Back