New Grower 1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

Yeah. I see that. Something I did different this grow is remove a lot of those smaller branches and even small larfy nugs from my girls throughout the grow. If they didn't show potential that is. It has seemed to jumpstart the main branching Soo much more. First round I didn't defol any branches just a few leaves, it looks like your strain was like mine and had just insane amounts of lateral branching.

Yeah. I see that. Something I did different this grow is remove a lot of those smaller branches and even small larfy nugs from my girls throughout the grow. If they didn't show potential that is. It has seemed to jumpstart the main branching Soo much more. First round I didn't defol any branches just a few leaves, it looks like your strain was like mine and had just insane amounts of lateral branching.
I'm going to defo and try and get more upward growth next round which I'm not sure now of when it'll be with everything goin on. I can't really start up a new grow while taking care of granny and she's gotten worse so gotta get the rest of the family to actually step up and help out since they got their hands on her will and life insurance policies they changed them and then they was done with helping lol. Sad how people act and the acts they'll do over money. I'd rather the person or people over the material shit that shit comes round daily but people we love they are one in a million and we should love them for them not what they leave behind

Hey guys know this is my old journal but ended up getting all together round 14 ounces I think im not sure I didn't write ot all down lol. But I've had to go MIA for a while with family probs and Stuff but I'm getting ready to start it back up again. I want to let @MarshydroTina and @MegaBuds to know i have not forgotten them and will be doing the next grow with a review of each of their items the Beast Mode Auto by Mega buds will be grown along with Blue Amnesia by M.O.C. and I'll e using the Mars Hydro TSW2000 light to grow with. I apologize again for the delay but Granny's dementia has gotten worse and only me n the wife taking care of her n everything has been crazy lol but I'm bout out of the blue dream'matic n royal dwarf so gots to get growing ASAP!!!!

Hey guys know this is my old journal but ended up getting all together round 14 ounces I think im not sure I didn't write ot all down lol. But I've had to go MIA for a while with family probs and Stuff but I'm getting ready to start it back up again. I want to let @MarshydroTina and @MegaBuds to know i have not forgotten them and will be doing the next grow with a review of each of their items the Beast Mode Auto by Mega buds will be grown along with Blue Amnesia by M.O.C. and I'll e using the Mars Hydro TSW2000 light to grow with. I apologize again for the delay but Granny's dementia has gotten worse and only me n the wife taking care of her n everything has been crazy lol but I'm bout out of the blue dream'matic n royal dwarf so gots to get growing ASAP!!!!

me was wonderin jus the other day "whatever happened to trav", lol :smoking: ya do what ya gotta do bro & all is good, but great to hear ur gonna get goin again, woohoo! :yay: ppp

me was wonderin jus the other day "whatever happened to trav", lol :smoking: ya do what ya gotta do bro & all is good, but great to hear ur gonna get goin again, woohoo! :yay: ppp
Tha ks man been trying to get everything back together and owe marshydrotina the review n don't want to disappoint

Glad you're back, But really? C'mon bro! 14 ounces? You gotta be exaggerating? Be honest bro! Or was that wet weight? I have done 2 grows and didn't yield 14 oz with buds like this! (Bottom 3 pics) The top pic is current garden. Join my journal bro!
20191028_233454.jpg
20191008_002426.jpg
20191003_224026.jpg
20190826_011650.jpg

Nope

thays what i got for all 4 plants
Wow, that much for 4 plants? How many grams per per plant does those strains yield? Especially with the rain issues and the mold and bud rot you had. Do you have any pictures of the buds or the harvest? I would like to see them buds!

L
The dwarf got the cut but still holding on blue but today is the day i believe. I know I'm cutting it close but those 2 extra days helped some surely couldn't hurt it lol. But I hate doing it with blue sprouting several new branches that have already developed small buds and reached the top canopy. She's been a fast producer in last few weeks but a long slow grow being on day 119 I think I'll have to check. Here's the dwarf and how it looked chopped then clipped branches and on hangers to dry out.View attachment 1103111 View attachment 1103112 View attachment 1103113 View attachment 1103114 View attachment 1103115
Lol somehow I am just seeing this. Must not be getting notifications or something

Blue Dream'matics demise at day 125 she is chopped chopped sad day let's all take a moment and remember her View attachment 1105583 View attachment 1105584 View attachment 1105585 View attachment 1105586 View attachment 1105587 View attachment 1105588
The dwarf got the cut but still holding on blue but today is the day i believe. I know I'm cutting it close but those 2 extra days helped some surely couldn't hurt it lol. But I hate doing it with blue sprouting several new branches that have already developed small buds and reached the top canopy. She's been a fast producer in last few weeks but a long slow grow being on day 119 I think I'll have to check. Here's the dwarf and how it looked chopped then clipped branches and on hangers to dry out.View attachment 1103111 View attachment 1103112 View attachment 1103113 View attachment 1103114 View attachment 1103115
If someone can tell me how I'll slap ya some rep! Don't know how on the new site!

Back