Indoor RQS Northern lights Royal dwarf and gorilla glue

I'll look on YouTube love all kinds of music so will. Defo have a listen

I know it's to early to tell but judging by this leaf I'm quessing my northern lights is gonna be a male the only time I have seen leaves like this have been on plants that have turned out to be male I could be wrong as the RQS Northern lights automatic is a 80% indica 20% ruderails but I will be keeping a close eye on this strain

IMG_20190828_020424.jpg

IMG_20190829_140112.jpg
IMG_20190829_140005.jpg
IMG_20190829_135954.jpg
IMG_20190829_135942.jpg

Gorilla glue 8 days old
Northern lights 6 days old
Royal dwarf 4 days old
Will give them there first feed around day 15
Is there any way to tell a plants sex just from the leaves I have had a few male autos over the years and the first leaves looked like the ones on my northern lights or am I just being paranoid

Luckily i have never had a male plant or even a nanner in all the autos i have grown.
Not sure if you can tell from the leaf but i hear breeders say that males grow much faster and stronger than females in that early stage

I guess time will tell I could be wrong as this strain has no sativa in her just 80% indica and 20% ruderails

IMG_20190906_194803.jpg
IMG_20190906_194755.jpg
IMG_20190906_194736.jpg

Northern lights auto is 15 days old
Gorilla glue auto 17 days old
Royal dwarf auto 12 days old

Give them there first feed yesterday biobizz grow 2ml to 2 litres of water was hoping to have 2 more Royal dwarf seeds in the tent but the seeds didn't germ which is probably a good. Thing as I plan on starting a perpetual grow so around week 6 - 7 I will be adding another strain not sure what yet I have 1000s of strains on my wish but only 3 northern lights in the stash

Lol I love northern lights and the plan was to do a perpetual grow with her but after seeing all the grows on here I think I have a touch of strain envy

The fact that I have been researching some recommended indica dominant strains hasn't helped lol

Lol I love northern lights and the plan was to do a perpetual grow with her but after seeing all the grows on here I think I have a touch of strain envy

The fact that I have been researching some recommended indica dominant strains hasn't helped lol

...so many strainz, so little time :rolleyes2: ppp

So check on my ladys to find the tent soaken wet all the walls the roof and floor so just hoovered her out and installed an extractor fan need to get a dehumidifier soon will this cause any problems during veg

So check on my ladys to find the tent soaken wet all the walls the roof and floor so just hoovered her out and installed an extractor fan need to get a dehumidifier soon will this cause any problems during veg

No mate if anything high humidity will benefit growth in veg. 70-80% is good
But in flower you need it way lower 50-60% any higher and you risk bud rot.
Plenty of airflow helps prevent it too

Back