Indoor RQS Northern lights Royal dwarf and gorilla glue

Think I have it under control now the humidity was way to high it was stopping the pots from drying out got it around 60% now it's my own fault for not adding any extraction

Been growing RQS strains ever since i started growing 4 years ago and they are my favorite for outdoor, just super stable and resistant. I got 260 grams from a 3 gallon square plastic pot last year on one of those RQS Northern Lights, sorry i don't have any pics coz i am paranoid af. My biggest autoflower to date though, was so proud. That was outdoor in a greenhouse, it finished in just under 4 months and was LST trained, used Tang's schedule on it. This strain is a heavy heavy yielder(XXL) for sure. Taste was also impressive, very citrusy, i absolutely loved smoking it. The only complaint i have and that is completely a personal thing is it's not strong enough for me, used it as my wake'n'bake weed. I have yet to try the Gorilla and the Dwarf but i just wanted to share my experience with the NL strain.

Cheers!

Appreciate the input on the northern lights I'm a light weight with weed just looking for something to help with my stress depression and mood swings I cant smoke sativa because it sets my mind racing and I think of shit from my fucked up past so this being a mild smoke might be just what I'm looking for

Well thought my northern lights was going to be a monster she was growing big and fast but seems to have slowed right down I topped her 2 days ago regardless of the slow progress heres a few pics not sure if the ages at the moment but will update later in the week

IMG_20190915_173858.jpg
IMG_20190915_173527.jpg
IMG_20190915_173517.jpg
IMG_20190915_173430.jpg
IMG_20190915_173421.jpg
IMG_20190915_173349.jpg
IMG_20190915_173150.jpg
IMG_20190915_173137.jpg

I think you are fine, they always stall a bit when you top them. This one should be able to take quite alot of abuse, i remember it did really well in bad weather and was quite hungry for them nutes(for an autoflower). That said, i haven't really tried topping this particular strain i just tie the branches down on em usually. They love to grow that one fat massive central bud on the main stem. I had 3 plants last year, 2 of them gave around 100-120 grams and were just under a meter but the third one took it's time in veg and ended up being a monster at about 150cm, just that main cola gave me 100+.

My last photo grow was northern lights and gorilla glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] and looking back they were great together because of the straight indica of northern lights or sativa / indica hybrid of the GG [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] will give you a totally different buzz.

I hope NL does shoot up. Soon the reason I topped her is because the leaves where to thick and where blocking bud sites I tried tucking them and pony tailing her but the lower sites would not budge

The GG has responded awesome to pony tailing gonna tie some of her branches down to day and even the canopy out she looks like she into flower now has white pistols showing I love the structure of this plant so easy to manage and open up

The Royal dwarfs are bigger than I expected the last time I grew 3 of them all 3 grew with one massive main cola and minimal side branching just hope I have room for all 4 lady's

As for the indica/sativa hybrid not sure where I stand on the high the sativa sends my mind racing but usually mellows out after 10 mins so I can manage it but looking at the gorilla glues structure she is sativa dominant the plan was to do a kief run with a homemade catcher then make some bubble hash with her

So here's the update on the ages
NL-25 days old
GG- 27 days old
RD- 22 days old
RD2- 8 days old

Don't worry, it'll get going in the next few days. My little trick to help them along is Boom Boom Spray from Biotabs, i know there are amino acids and some special bacteria in it but i don't know the exact ingredients.It's like magic though, plants just love it. My plants get seriously going in a few hours even after topping after i hit them with the Boom Boom. A very good alternative i found was foliar spraying some kelp, i really liked Remo VeloKelp for that, it's really good stuff. Tried Alg-a-Mic from BioBizz as well and that was pretty good as was the Acti-Vera, a mix of the two even better.

Well i usually grow more sativa leaning hybrids myself, my reasoning is they take to the outdoors better, due to their structure they are more resistant to mold. I've lost so much harvest due to mold over the years, outdoors gets so damn tricky when the weather is bad. Strain selection is so crucial for outdoors, something i learned the hard way.

Sometimes i get a little paranoia smoking some of the stronger sativas but once it wears off which is usually quickly i have an amazing head high that i really love. That being said however i now finally have an indoor setup to complement my greenhouse so i can grow all the strains i couldn't before, after i finish with my Brooklyn Sunrise i am gonna put some photos in there, Royal Gorilla(27+ thc woohoo) and Royal Cookies, got the seeds already. Both of these strains won RQS the Highlife Cup last year. Plant of the year and best indica respectively. Very excited to grow those. :)

Group shot
IMG_20190921_221338.jpg

Northern lights
IMG_20190925_121411.jpg

IMG_20190925_121424.jpg

Gorilla glue
IMG_20190925_121550.jpg

IMG_20190925_121557.jpg

Royal dwarf
IMG_20190925_121714.jpg

IMG_20190925_121657.jpg

Royal dwarf pheno 2
IMG_20190925_121726.jpg

IMG_20190925_121729.jpg

A lot has happened since the last update my northern lights has bounced back from the topping and is growing great I did some light defoliation on her this morning to open up some bud sites she looks better for it will add some pics tomorrow

Gorilla glue has ran into some problems I let her pot dry out to much was busy over the weekend came back and she was wilting and is showing signs of nitrogen deficiencie or cal mag I have been paying her close attention and I think/hope she is OK now she seems fine the problems haven't slowed her down one bit she's flowering nicely and packing on plenty of frost

Royal dwarf pheno 1 for a dwarf strain this lady is big and has a nice structure definitely sativa dominant she's growing fine and taking regular feeds

Royal dwarf pheno 2
This seed was a suprise thought she was a dud I tried the paper towel method with her and she wouldn't shoot a tap root so I just placed her in the soil then checked one morning and there she was this pheno is more like the Royal dwarfs I grew before one main cola she's a few weeks behind pheno 1 so I will harvest one mostly cloudy and one mostly abmber and see what I prefer

Attachments

• IMG_20190921_221338.jpg
    IMG_20190921_221338.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 76
Had some problems with pH I think seems to be under control now the girls are grown nice gorilla glue is started to fatten up and is covered in trichombs
NL is 49 days old
GG is 51 days old
Rd 46 days old

GG
IMG_20191010_142836.jpg
IMG_20191010_142747.jpg

NL
IMG_20191010_144259.jpg

IMG_20191010_144238.jpg

Back