Indoor RQS Northern lights Royal dwarf and gorilla glue

Don't worry, it'll get going in the next few days. My little trick to help them along is Boom Boom Spray from Biotabs, i know there are amino acids and some special bacteria in it but i don't know the exact ingredients.It's like magic though, plants just love it. My plants get seriously going in a few hours even after topping after i hit them with the Boom Boom. A very good alternative i found was foliar spraying some kelp, i really liked Remo VeloKelp for that, it's really good stuff. Tried Alg-a-Mic from BioBizz as well and that was pretty good as was the Acti-Vera, a mix of the two even better.

Well i usually grow more sativa leaning hybrids myself, my reasoning is they take to the outdoors better, due to their structure they are more resistant to mold. I've lost so much harvest due to mold over the years, outdoors gets so damn tricky when the weather is bad. Strain selection is so crucial for outdoors, something i learned the hard way.

Sometimes i get a little paranoia smoking some of the stronger sativas but once it wears off which is usually quickly i have an amazing head high that i really love. That being said however i now finally have an indoor setup to complement my greenhouse so i can grow all the strains i couldn't before, after i finish with my Brooklyn Sunrise i am gonna put some photos in there, Royal Gorilla(27+ thc woohoo) and Royal Cookies, got the seeds already. Both of these strains won RQS the Highlife Cup last year. Plant of the year and best indica respectively. Very excited to grow those. :)
Royal gorilla is an awesome auto so the photo has to be good I've grown out there diesel royal gorilla bubble kush and northern lights all large plants but bubble kush and the gorilla were really good smoke good luck

Thanks I was looking at the royal kush seeds last week but ordered some quick ones got 3 seeds for £10 and a free royal jack if you have a link to your grows would like to check them out

Just a quick update on the dwarf said I would add a pic so here she is
IMG_20191012_162439.jpg

Also I have noticed a big difference in growth from the gorilla glue since thursday she's swelling up nice heres a pic of her beside the royal dwarf
IMG_20191012_162604.jpg

Back