JK2
30ml each AN mgb
30ml AN Bud Ignitor
Hydroguard 9ml
Z7 2ml
Drank 8qt in the last week.
13.5"
View attachment 715009 View attachment 715010 View attachment 715011

JK1 was the one that sprouted two plants from one seed and she is slightly behind her sister. It appears the extra sprout took a little out of her. I don't see it as a problem. I'm plenty sure she will grow out of it before harvest.
all's well here, I wouldn't worry too much about height, can't smoke tall, lol. all those branches. cola material

Top stuff @Rifleman ...... should be really fat buds coming your way:headbang: Are you up to 1000W yet?

I did a res change today too.....EC up to 1.5mS of IONIC grow now. Think that worked out at about 5 caps in however much water there was in the bucket and the res is currently at pH 5.6 and hope to start seeing faster pH swings now so I have to pH down every day rather than every few days. Seen some pretty good drops in EC already though.

Size? Mine is wider than she is tall:eyebrows::smoking:

Still running the economical 600w. It will probably stay that way too. I've fought temperatures all Winter with it being mild, and Spring is rushing in on us. Unless it gets sub freezing outside the 1000w produces so much heat I can't bleed it off enough to keep reservoir temps down.

Amazing journey we are on with you two... being 100% new to DWC or hydro in general, most assuredly I will be absorbing this knowledge like a root takes in nutes, brothers! Thank you for your time, effort and overall coolness for sharing like you do.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

15"? Near enough.....
ak1303-1.jpg

Roots still doing laps and not bunched up.....

ak1303-2.jpg

ak1303-3.jpg

....I forgot to lift her skirt but no matter as that is there to stop the roots coming out the sides of the rockwool. I usually lift it a wee bit though, and have done now.

:pass:

@A-Train, I only know one @MagicJim, but I do see him around on the block. :cheers:

Lol i figured..... i see folks cross over from time to time. You two just actually have the balls to not care what the supreme grand imperial all mighty his highest ruler may think of you if you actually post lolololol......

And im damn proud to have both of you.

Back