New things coming to AFN

@Son of Hobbes

Looking forward to the new stuff.
Hope it's easier to figure out than getting a review to post from "Draft" Mine has brown bars and says not seen by public. How do I fix that?

@Son of Hobbes

Is there a way to increase the size in the review section from 2 mb to 5 mb? Is that possible?

Thanks

@Son of Hobbes, thanks, now the draft/publish option window is at the top.of the page.
Like last time, no photo shows in the gateway panel and I see nothing that lets me add one. I also see nothing about the gallery that I see others have.

@Son of Hobbes, thanks, now the draft/publish option window is at the top.of the page.
Like last time, no photo shows in the gateway panel and I see nothing that lets me add one. I also see nothing about the gallery that I see others have.

What browser are you using? What visual theme are you using for the site (found on the very bottom left of the page.)

What browser are you using? What visual theme are you using for the site (found on the very bottom left of the page.)
@Son of Hobbes

I'm on a pc win10
running Chrome
XenForo Add-ons by Brivium ™ © 2012-2019 Brivium LLC.
Autoflower Network 2018 Style v3
English (US)

On the lower right:
Parts of this site powered by XenForo add-ons from DragonByte™ ©2011-2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. (Details)
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2016 XenForo Ltd. | Xen Media Gallery ©2013-2014

• :pass:

Maybe this would be a good time to think about it consolidating some of the sub-forums. AFN has gotten kind of sprawling and hard to navigate. Little things like the DIY LED section etc are really confusing and especially hard to navigate for newer folks.

Re: Enable push notifications.
Will this be strictly in house notifications and vendor info. or open from the world? :shrug:

Back