Live Stoners Rifleman vs kushNFT Shortstuff Auto Jedi Kush grow off

Lol i figured..... i see folks cross over from time to time. You two just actually have the balls to not care what the supreme grand imperial all mighty his highest ruler may think of you if you actually post lolololol......

And im damn proud to have both of you.

I've been posting links to Dope Seeds as they sponsor there too and have ShortStuff's newest strains up already http://www.dope-seeds.com/shop/shortstuff-seeds/auto-jedi-kush-feminised/.

Hopefully it helps search rankings and gives sponsors more reason to support forums as it was forums and their sponsors that gave me the confidence I needed to order my first seeds.:d5:

I've been posting links to Dope Seeds as they sponsor there too and have ShortStuff's newest strains up already http://www.dope-seeds.com/shop/shortstuff-seeds/auto-jedi-kush-feminised/.

Hopefully it helps search rankings and gives sponsors more reason to support forums as it was forums and their sponsors that gave me the confidence I needed to order my first seeds.:d5:

The first time I ordered seeds it was about 0230 in the morning. I was high as F and spent around $300US. It wasn't until the next day when I realized what I had done. I spent the next three weeks sanitizing the old place. I removed anything cannabis related, questionable security devices, exotic firearms, even moved my HT magazines.

When they arrived in the mail I tossed the package on the table and left it untouched for a couple of days too. Paranoia much ? Nah. :crying::crying::crying:

The first time I ordered seeds it was about 0230 in the morning. I was high as F and spent around $300US. It wasn't until the next day when I realized what I had done. I spent the next three weeks sanitizing the old place. I removed anything cannabis related, questionable security devices, exotic firearms, even moved my HT magazines.

When they arrived in the mail I tossed the package on the table and left it untouched for a couple of days too. Paranoia much ? Nah. :crying::crying::crying:

:rofl:

Think I've got some mates that would be like that.

I was on edge the other day though......the window cleaner pitched up when I was trimming all this.....
drf1003-2.jpg

.....not ideal but I just closed the curtains and turned the music up to cover the smell:face::smoking:

Good stuff, guys! Nothing better than a good laugh! I have a Jehovah Witness neighbor, super nice, cool guy... so he walks in my shop while im ripping the guts out of my Viparspectra 900 for an led upgrade and says "Whatcha working on there, boss?" Without batting an eye I replied "Oh it's just an old horticulture light I'm fixing for my father in-law..." he says "No need to be shy, you can call it a grow light". I about shit myself right then and there, brothers. Thought the end was upon me... that was quite awhile ago. But still kind of hoping he has forgotten about it.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

ak1903-1.jpg

Might start thinking about switching to bloom nutes soon but she's still growing up so I'll stick with the grow for now. I should probably take some measurements or something......that might help show growth slowing and I'll take that as a cue to start adding bloom nutes or do a res change.

:pass:

Back