Live Stoners Rifleman vs kushNFT Shortstuff Auto Jedi Kush grow off

I've been in mourning for a few days and have avoided posting. TBH the last five days have been a blur and I really couldn't tell you which way has been up, much less anything else.

Yes I have 6 plants from 5 seeds(2 AJK, 3 DC). I planted all the seeds into my buckets, labeled them, and waited.

Then two plants popped up from one of my buckets marked JK.....wtf, did I switch them?(remember I dropped 2 DC seeds in one rooter plug because they hadn't cracked when the rest had) Fast forward three more days, and I have 2 sprouting from another bucket marked DC.

Now I am thoroughly confused. One of the seeds popped two plants. I am going to go with my original labeling as I was not high when I planted them, and hopefully as they get some size and begin to show characteristics I can pick out which is which.

Sorry folks but losing my best furry friend unexpectedly absolutely fucked up my world and everything from that time frame failed to imprint on my memory.

I've been in mourning for a few days and have avoided posting. TBH the last five days have been a blur and I really couldn't tell you which way has been up, much less anything else.

Yes I have 6 plants from 5 seeds(2 AJK, 3 DC). I planted all the seeds into my buckets, labeled them, and waited.

Then two plants popped up from one of my buckets marked JK.....wtf, did I switch them?(remember I dropped 2 DC seeds in one rooter plug because they hadn't cracked when the rest had) Fast forward three more days, and I have 2 sprouting from another bucket marked DC.

Now I am thoroughly confused. One of the seeds popped two plants. I am going to go with my original labeling as I was not high when I planted them, and hopefully as they get some size and begin to show characteristics I can pick out which is which.

Sorry folks but losing my best furry friend unexpectedly absolutely fucked up my world and everything from that time frame failed to imprint on my memory.
Sorry for the bad news thinking of you brother RM

Thanks y'all. It's a pain that can only be rooted in deep love. I'm a better man for having shared time with Roscoe.

DAY 5

So here are my 4 plants in 2 buckets. I was not high when I planted them and put two seeds in 1 bucket on purpose because neither had cracked. Looking at them closely I believe my original labeling to be correct and this is the AJK which volunteered an extra plant from a single seed.

20170220_151713.jpg

The reason I say those are the AJK are, 1. It was labeled that way when I first planted them. 2. The next photo shows the other bucket with a much stouter second plant. One that appears it would have come from another seed, not share a seed with a sibling.

20170220_151721.jpg

So what do y'all think? I'm pretty sure it's sorted out, I just have to slowly come back out of the dark and sense will prevail... eventually.

Last edited:
Off to a flying start:thumbsup:

Have never seen 2 sprouts from 1 seed before but google has.......lots of times by the looks of it! I don't doubt your labeling but even if there has been a mix up it should be obvious soon enough. Might have a DDA on the go in a couple of weeks too BTW......determined I'll get one in soil out this pack:haha:

Roscoe brought joy to others too.....who we gonna blame for the fart smells at the Roost now!
:smokeout:

Tickling her with a 125W, 6500K CFL because the nearest available 600W HPS is still miles away.....
ajk2402-1.jpg

It's a bit tricky to get in there to shoot with my big camera at the mo so I'm reduced to a snap taken at arms length with a compact this update....
ajk2402-2.jpg

:pass:

Looking great there bud. Weird one with 2 plants but it doesn't look far behind the other single plant. Will try to get up for pics tomorrow as I've had beer and there's buckets of water all over the place to try to catch up on res maintenance.

My pH is only getting up to 5.9 or 6.0 between daily checks so I've only been knocking it back down to 5.7ish. Things haven't kicked off yet so keeping up with pH swings is easy enough just now.
:pass:

Back