Dinafem QuickGorilla + auto COOKIES outdoor/greenhouse/indoor test

That's a beautiful view bud especially if ur able to wake up to that and be able to grow I'm jealous great job with the ladies cookies is a great strain I think u will love it
Thanks growbro ;-) Im doing a lot of hiking (mainly barefoot). So Im always at high places like this sand rock and taking pics of me with different strains that Im sending to my friends when they're not around ;-) fruit was esp. great for this as its a lovely overtheday smoke and I can do like 30km easy with smile on the face
:smoking:

Last edited:
Thanks growbro ;-) Im doing a lot of hiking (mainly barefoot). So Im always at high places like this sand rock and taking pics of me with different strains that Im sending to my friends when they're not around ;-) fruit was esp. great for this as its a lovely overtheday smoke and I can do like 30km easy with smile on the face
:smoking:
That's awsome man reminds me of my dad he use to go on 100 mile bike rides on the street and 50+ miles in woods on a regular basis one time in Jersey we took a ride almost 250 miles there and back and he biked it crazy he and my mom were very big into hiking so would love to see more beautiful pics like that. And again great job on ur ladies hope they fill many many jars for u sending good vibes and karma ur way.

Cookies week 10
Id say three weeks max ... That last pic is the only bud with brow hair..
Hard to take a pic because of qg1 but you can get the idea ;-) lovely fresh n sweet smell
COOKIES day69 (3).jpg
COOKIES day69 (2).jpg

COOKIES day69 (4).jpg

COOKIES day69 (1).jpg

Qg1 week 11
More super croping, Id say that next week we will have a first look at something I can finaly call bud in process ;-)
QG1 - day79.jpg

day 2 quick gorilla 1- clones
sooo I got new lamp, switched from 250w mh/hps combo and looking forward what this qb can do ;-) @MarshydroTina @Dinafem-Mark
Made some clones from my outdoor plant qg1 and yesterday I put them under the ts1000. Plan is to let them grow for a week then switch to 12/12. This one is for fun and for making the transition from hps to led easier for me. Next time there will be autos again ;-) but now its photo qg time ;&)
One cut is shitty and Ill maybe throw it away later, but for now there are 6 plants ...
2 were taken from the top, two from the middle and two were just small shitty cuts just for the comparsion .. and as expected from my prev. experience ... Top cuts are better for me and always been even with aerocloner or bubble cloner ...
All were cut, stuck in the root riot cubes and left alone. 7-10 days later and all got nice white roots....
Oh yeah and Im gonna veg them on 16/8 because they got 16 hours of outdoor light when cut ... so basicaly Im just trying to lower the stress. I wont use the airpots but classic plastic ones ..4L this time ..
Edit: and whats the best .. idont have to fuck around with phone camera settings because of fkn colours of the hps or freq lines of magnetic ballast ... :) and tent is actualy lowering temps in my living room now instead of warming the place up.. so Im like really happy right now :)
qg1 clones.jpg

Last edited:
Cookies week 11
Cookies at day 76 moving towards harvest ;-) next week will show .. frosty but needs to bulk up some more ;-)
COOKIES day76 (4).jpg
COOKIES day76 (2).jpg
COOKIES day76 (1).jpg
COOKIES day76 (3).jpg

Back