Dinafem QuickGorilla + auto COOKIES outdoor/greenhouse/indoor test

Qg1 week 12
Need more space ............. :-D
QG1 - day86 (1).jpg
QG1 - day86 (2).jpg

Ending week 1 aka day 7 for QG1 clones
Day 7
yeah that one cut still looks shitty, but I will leave her there just for fun. To be honest I thought this one wont even root, never took such a small cut before, so Im already surprised enough ;-)
QG1 clones day7.jpg

Cookies week 12 - main harvest
Fuck me sideways ... Wasnt there for a week and meanwhile that btch got moldy af. First I thought yeah like one more week blahblah ..but greenhouse said no before I arrived. like 90% needed to go down today, left a few lowest buds that looked like will go for next two weeks. . Main bud was gone almost whole and every nice bud was half moldy :-(
Apologies @Dinafem-Mark that I didnt gave her the proper harvest :-((
My guess after cuting everything down to smaller pieces is -60% :-(
Some sad pics follow. And I just spent last hour and half with, cuting out the moldy parts ...

Anyway she smells beautiful a that frosting is really a treat ;-) looking forward to how she tastes ...
Ill have to pay more attention to the qg before the harvest and idealy check her daily ...

COOKIES day83 (2).jpg

COOKIES day83 (1).jpg

Qg1 week 13
Qg1 doing her thing and is flowering nicely. did more breaking and bending, one branch got it pretty hard so I fixed it with ducktape and we'll see how it goes, but even if this one branch wont recover its not a biggie as she could use some hc pruning anyways, look how bushy she is for 25l ;-)
Shes now more spread to the back part where cookies used to be... Tied her down from 180cm to 150 again.and there is also more air and more light then before ...
QG1 - day93 (1).jpg
QG1 - day93 (2).jpg
QG1 - day93 (3).jpg

That's a shame about the mold buddy. When you've crossed the half mark in August humidity goes up fast in the greenhouse.
I've bought myself a couple of fans to put between the plants for next season.

That's a shame about the mold buddy. When you've crossed the half mark in August humidity goes up fast in the greenhouse.
I've bought myself a couple of fans to put between the plants for next season.
yeah that humidity is pain in the ass but it was like 34 C with 40% max last week (and we usually have humidity at around 20-30% at this time a year :( ) so I hoped that it will be ok, but nights went higher then expected :(
QG will get big osci fan probably next week, will see how quickly will the buds start to build up... and greenhouse will be opened during night as well as over the day. Hopefuly QG will be clean

Clones week 2, 1st week 12/12
Day 14
First week after the switch behind us ;-) if all six woudve been the same as the biggest one Id be more happy but its not proper grow, only my LED virginity been taken away with this grow ;-) and they're "fine" anyway except for that one mutant. Fucked up ph last weekend (forget to set it correctly after using silica) and it randomly fucked up few leaves but now back at 6.3 runoff so should be ok....
QG1 clones day14 (1).jpg

QG1 clones day14 (2).jpg

QG1 week 14
day 100 for the QG girl ;)
hopefully the stretch is over or will be in few next days and shell start to put more energy into the buds ;)
QG1 - day100 (2).jpg
QG1 - day100 (1).jpg

QG1 clones week 3
day 21 (14 since the 12/12 switch)
starting to build buds nicely, stretched 15-25 cm last week
gave em first full bloom ferts ..
QG1 clones day21 (1).jpg
QG1 clones day21 (2).jpg

QG2 week 14
day 101 for the smaller outdoor sister QG2 ;)
QG2 - day101 (1).jpg
QG2 - day101 (2).jpg

Back