Dinafem QuickGorilla + auto COOKIES outdoor/greenhouse/indoor test

week 6 QG2
pic from last thursday. day 48
this one is beyond my weekly reach, so I have really small impact on her .. I guess that You can tell that str8 away ;)
Anyway, it will be fun as QG2 will be not in the pot but in the earth itself, so Im expecting massive growth within next month and hopefuly she'll catch up and show some natural "non-lst" look :)
QG2 - day48 (2).jpg

QG2 - day48 (3).jpg

QG2 - day48 (1).jpg

something week :D
midweek update .. .apologies for the lack of words, but Im offline this week ;)
cookies day 50
COOKIES day50 (1).jpg

COOKIES day50 (2).jpg

QG1 day 60
QG1 - day60 (1).jpg
QG1 - day60 (2).jpg

Clones rooted
@Dinafem-Mark ok so both rooted nicely. Nice white roots. Tomorrow they will be moved in to the aero system, so theres another test for You ;-)
And Ill do seven more cuts and if they'll root as easy as these two, then Ill do one extra indoor round with my new QB panel, theyll be under 12/12 straight after planting into the soil. So QG1 is one seed, three types of setup grow ;-) outdoor - indoor aero - indoor soil ;-) I said Ill try hard :)
IMG_20200723_070516.jpg

Week 8 Cookies
Cookies girl is doing ok, 2nd week of flower so "soon" ;) smells lovely already ...
I gave her a lil bend so shes not so close to the glass as it is on the first pic and took away few leaves for better airflow
COOKIES day55 (1).jpg

COOKIES day55 (2).jpg

COOKIES day55 (3).jpg

QG1 week 9
QG1 bushy girl ;) preflowers showed so we'll enter flowering phase soon ;) ... and like with the cookies I did a few bends and did a bit of defoliaiton to improve the airflow. As we are in small restricted area of the greenhouse only, my tetris skills came in handy :p

QG1 - day65 (1).jpg

QG1 - day65 (2).jpg
QG1 - day65 (3).jpg

Cookies week 9
Day 62
Full bloom, trichomes are shining, smell is almost sensual ;-) lovely structure. Im actualy quite amazed how is this auto performing in our climate belt ... yeah, there will be enough yield to make us happy :)
COOKIES day62 (1).jpg
COOKIES day62 (2).jpg

QG1 week 10
@St. Tom now that Im confident that preflowers phase is here there is another tag for You, next one will be half way through flowering phase :pass:
QG1 day 72 Needed to supercrop, problems with space are getting more dangerous, granny is pissed and the smell is everywhere... my guess is that she'll start to throw some buds in there during next week (10days since pre_flowers showed is today). There is new greenhouse in talking, small one just for the qg1... Will know more next week ...
Also as you can see on at least one leaf there is micro colony of fkn spider mites. Ill probably give her a spray of tobacc and just leave it its not like spreading fast or something and there are few ladybugs in the greenhouse so I think that Ill leave it mostly on the nature. If it wont spread we are ok even like as it is ... If it will spread Ill get some predators to hold them at managable numbers ... next two weeks will show ..
QG1 - day72 (1).jpg

QG1 - day72 (2).jpg

QG1 - day72 (3).jpg

Last edited:
Qg2 week 10
And for comparsion. Qg2 growen by amateur grower that doesnt like to listen and is trying to do it his way ... Poor little babe in comparsion with her sister of basicaly the same age (this qg2 pics are from last week) hopefuly there will be something in the end ;-)
But it was a gift to my friend so I dont want to be rude, just trying to give advice(so far without the proper response ;-) )
QG2 - day66 (1).jpg

QG2 - day66 (2).jpg

Last edited:
@Dinafem-Mark Last bud of Fruit smoked :headbang:after almost 6 months that taste still surprises me.:pass:
fruit.jpg

Back