Dinafem QuickGorilla + auto COOKIES outdoor/greenhouse/indoor test

1st year over ;)
Soooooo, it is exactly one year since I got back to growing after almost 12 years of buying... Its been a fun ride and I found out that my love for our lovely plant is maybe even higher then before.
I wanted to thank AFN for everything. I started with Dinafem Fruit and Sweet Seeds Jack 47 XL, then made it through 2 battles (and one still going), found out some cool techniques and learned some broken myths ;)
Now one year later since the light went on, two grows later and Im already LED user and not MH/HPS anymore and my seed colection is much bigger with some really tasty strains that Im looking forward to for the autumn grow that I'll start in about month or so ;)
colection.jpg

First one that communicated with me here was @St. Tom so big thanks to You, mastergrower, Your kind and helpful reaction +grow skills was what brought me here as main forum instead of GD (aka FB of grow forums).Cant forget @HighnDry, @TheMongol , @Waira , @Mañ'O'Green , @autobeast , @Fitzy and loads of others, basicaly all of you are what makes this site my home.
And I thank you for it.
And since we are in the DNF section big thanks goes of course to the MAN himself, @Dinafem-Mark for giving me the opportunity to give DNF something back for their kindness and lovely genetics.
Love you all and Im lighting huge one for all of you. :smokeout:

and a lil midweek update for the Quick Gorilla clones ;) day24 since rooted and potted
QG1 clones day24 (3).jpg

QG1 clones day24 (4).jpg

Soooooo, it is exactly one year since I got back to growing after almost 12 years of buying... Its been a fun ride and I found out that my love for our lovely plant is maybe even higher then before.
I wanted to thank AFN for everything. I started with Dinafem Fruit and Sweet Seeds Jack 47 XL, then made it through 2 battles (and one still going), found out some cool techniques and learned some broken myths ;)
Now one year later since the light went on, two grows later and Im already LED user and not MH/HPS anymore and my seed colection is much bigger with some really tasty strains that Im looking forward to for the autumn grow that I'll start in about month or so ;)
View attachment 1229734

First one that communicated with me here was @St. Tom so big thanks to You, mastergrower, Your kind and helpful reaction +grow skills was what brought me here as main forum instead of GD (aka FB of grow forums).Cant forget @HighnDry, @TheMongol , @Waira , @Mañ'O'Green , @autobeast , @Fitzy and loads of others, basicaly all of you are what makes this site my home.
And I thank you for it.
And since we are in the DNF section big thanks goes of course to the MAN himself, @Dinafem-Mark for giving me the opportunity to give DNF something back for their kindness and lovely genetics.
Love you all and Im lighting huge one for all of you. :smokeout:

and a lil midweek update for the Quick Gorilla clones ;) day24 since rooted and potted
View attachment 1229735
View attachment 1229736
thanks, growbro that was really nice of you and i think you may of got the growing bug in a big way its a very addictive hobby and its one of my main passions in life now all i do is think about plants :funny::bong: and keep up the good work your doing

The Quick Gorilla look to be flowering well mate :thumbsup:

Sorry to read about the Bud rot :(

Just keep as much airflow as possible and do daily checks for mold :pass:

Until next time :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

QG1 week15
So another sunday update for the bushy QG1 ;) day 107
Shes flowering nicely. we did some new bending and mainly tried to get her away from the glass...
QG1 - day107 (1).jpg
QG1 - day107 (2).jpg

Also there was some defoliation done, and we striped down the lower quarter of plant, the airflow should improve drasticaly
Thanks for watching and Ill do next update tomorrow, clones update ;)
QG1 - day107 (3).jpg
QG1 - day107 (4).jpg

QG1 clones week 4
day 28
another week of flowering behind us ;)
its been an easy week. Im only leaftucking at this point, sometimes take a leaf or two if it looks like it can improve penetration and/or airflow.
Im actualy quite curious about the outcome in these 4L pots .. maybe Ill try them for autos as well instead of 4x7.6 airpots somewhere in the future (probably spring grow for higher strain variability for the summer)
QG1 clones day28 (2).jpg

QG1 clones day28 (1).jpg

Last edited:
QG1 week 16
another week behind us, day 114 ;) not much to report, shes doing her thing, buds are getting connected and bigger ;) Ill probably tag @St. Tom now for the midflower update ;) last update for the DNF battle will be the harvest in about a month ..
QG1 - day114 (2).jpg

QG1 - day114 (1).jpg

QG1 - day114 (3).jpg

QG1 clones week 5
day 35
Girls are starting to filling in and forming bigger buds. another easy week. did only one nutrients watering this week. 3 with plain water.
QG1 clones day35 (1).jpg

QG1 clones day35 (3).jpg

QG1 clones day35 (2).jpg

Luving the tent temps now ;-) Im sweating af but the tent stays cool ;-)
IMG_20200918_171324_1.jpg

Back