Dinafem QuickGorilla + auto COOKIES outdoor/greenhouse/indoor test

qg1 week 17
day 121 for the QG1 girl ;)

mold striked again, so 3 branches down + few small bud sites removed :( Obviously even with big fan we were unable to keep the humidity at bay ..
So she got "new home" outside, with possibility of being quickly hidden in case of rains .. Its been 3 days since the move and no new mold sites yet so fingers crossed ..
After we fixed her and tied all branches "outside from the view" shes still bigger then me and Im 183cm ... Bare in mind that its still illegal in my country :( so stealth is the main issue.
Anyway she is smelling lovely, more skunky that the clones that Im growing inside (update tomorrow ;) ), clones are smelling much much sweeter.. LED vs SUN fight ;)
Not long to go .....
Oh yeah and now I realised this is for the first time that you can see her from the other side as this was the backside in the greenhouse :d5:
have a nice sunday :smokeout:
QG1 - day121 (1).jpg

QG1 - day121 (2).jpg

Last edited:
QG2 week 17
QG2 day 119
QG2 - day119 (1).jpg
QG2 - day119 (2).jpg

QG1 clones week 6
day 42

girls coming to the finishing line ;) Id say 2-3 more weks to go. But I do have only 15 days till I need to plant new seeds so that new grow can finish by xmass .. fingers crossed ;) it will be tight schedule ...

Anyway, another easy week, one nutrient watering, 3x plain water they dont look like they are missing something, but just in case I dropped a bit of calmag into the nutrients just to be sure ... Im rotating them every second watering ..
little defol, mainly just leaf tucking .....

QG1 clones day42 (1).jpg

QG1 clones day42 (3).jpg
QG1 clones day42 (2).jpg
QG1 clones day42 (4).jpg

day 42

girls coming to the finishing line ;) Id say 2-3 more weks to go. But I do have only 15 days till I need to plant new seeds so that new grow can finish by xmass .. fingers crossed ;) it will be tight schedule ...

Anyway, another easy week, one nutrient watering, 3x plain water they dont look like they are missing something, but just in case I dropped a bit of calmag into the nutrients just to be sure ... Im rotating them every second watering ..
little defol, mainly just leaf tucking .....

View attachment 1235545
View attachment 1235547View attachment 1235546View attachment 1235548
Looking great bud really enjoy dinafems gear really healthy plants

QG1 clones week 7
So we are entering the last week or so ..

Im giving them water only now for the second week, as they are looking ok colorwise and I dont want to overfertilize in the end ..
QG looks like this strain doesnt need much ferts anyway... (if Im counting correctly 7 weeks of growing/blooming now and I used nutrients only 4x, rest were water only)
They are not drinking as before (2 days to dry last week, 4 days to dry now) so thats another hint ;)

Trichomes on the first clone that went to bloom, like day or two earlier then the rest, are about 5% amber 60% milky 35% clear so Im guessing like 8-10 more days in this smaller containers should be enough ( and even if not, I need to start new germination like on next saturday/sunday to hopefuly make another one round till xmass, 87days left since today, so You can see that my schedule is tight as hell) .. so they need to go down next wednesday as the last day anyway .. )

Im kinda playing with the idea of growing the next auto run in the 4L square containers as well just to be sure to end by xmass, because Im a bit sceptical that Ill be able to finish them in my almost double the size (7.6 L) airpots. And 6 strains instead of 4 is 2 more strains for the tasting sesison afterwards ;) But smaller plants and I dont know how the autos will do in the 4L pots, I need at least 150g each run (3-4 months smoke yield for me), 200g+(5-6months smoke) obviously better and Im affraid that with 4L I wont get it with autos .. Still not decided, but I think that it will be my choice in the end. Well, one week still to go, so we'll see what will be my choice in the end ... ;) If Ill risk it in the bigger containers or play it safe timewise but sacrificing some yield...

QG1 clones day49 (4).jpg
QG1 clones day49 (1).jpg
QG1 clones day49 (2).jpg
QG1 clones day49 (3).jpg

So we are entering the last week or so ..

Im giving them water only now for the second week, as they are looking ok colorwise and I dont want to overfertilize in the end ..
QG looks like this strain doesnt need much ferts anyway... (if Im counting correctly 7 weeks of growing/blooming now and I used nutrients only 4x, rest were water only)
They are not drinking as before (2 days to dry last week, 4 days to dry now) so thats another hint ;)

Trichomes on the first clone that went to bloom, like day or two earlier then the rest, are about 5% amber 60% milky 35% clear so Im guessing like 8-10 more days in this smaller containers should be enough ( and even if not, I need to start new germination like on next saturday/sunday to hopefuly make another one round till xmass, 87days left since today, so You can see that my schedule is tight as hell) .. so they need to go down next wednesday as the last day anyway .. )

Im kinda playing with the idea of growing the next auto run in the 4L square containers as well just to be sure to end by xmass, because Im a bit sceptical that Ill be able to finish them in my almost double the size (7.6 L) airpots. And 6 strains instead of 4 is 2 more strains for the tasting sesison afterwards ;) But smaller plants and I dont know how the autos will do in the 4L pots, I need at least 150g each run (3-4 months smoke yield for me), 200g+(5-6months smoke) obviously better and Im affraid that with 4L I wont get it with autos .. Still not decided, but I think that it will be my choice in the end. Well, one week still to go, so we'll see what will be my choice in the end ... ;) If Ill risk it in the bigger containers or play it safe timewise but sacrificing some yield...

View attachment 1238214View attachment 1238211View attachment 1238212View attachment 1238213
Honestly I average 2+oz out of #1 nursery pots so it's doable but in my experience a 2gal pot will finish @ same time a 1gal pot will provided it's the same strain and pheno @least that's been my findings on that

Honestly I average 2+oz out of #1 nursery pots so it's doable but in my experience a 2gal pot will finish @ same time a 1gal pot will provided it's the same strain and pheno @least that's been my findings on that
Thx dude, for the insight, Im guessing that again it will be just me and my current feeling at the time when the germination should start ;-) Ill maybe even go with 4*7.6l + 1*2L coke bottle or smth like that :-D I know, I can be just sooooo indecisive sometimes :smoking:
Edit:and I still dont know what will even the ts1000 yield over the mh/hps with my style of growing

QG clones harvest will be on monday-tuesday, outdoor QG1probably wednesday or tomorrow.... QG2 has like 2-3 more weeks to go ...

Anyway, time for a new round, Autos again ;) threads will follow sometimes next week. needs to be done by xmass so wish me luck ;)
As for the germ style its my classic .. 24 hours in the water. Then Root Riot cubes 2-4 days in the humidity dome, then final pot (7,6L airpots again).
BB;BK;CCXL;ZKT.jpg

QG1+2 day 129
QG2 got moved into locked greenhouse because every single plant that that friend had outside got stolen except for QG2 because she wasnt with the other plants in the "main" spot .. fucking thiefs :(

QG1 - day129 (1).jpg
QG1 - day129 (2).jpg
QG2 - day129 (1).jpg
QG2 - day129 (2).jpg

and QG1 clones night shot ;) day 55
QG1 clones day55.jpg

Back