Dinafem QuickGorilla + auto COOKIES outdoor/greenhouse/indoor test

week 1
So first week behind us. 4th day in the grenhouse ..
@Dinafem-Mark : needed to change plan a bit. Added auto COOKIES straight into the soil. I think that it will be interesting to see how it will perform in our country. Usualy theres not enough sun for some autos to yield big.. But since I have all this free seeds from You I can grow them for "research" purposes ;) and Im also curious about how will she perform without the restricting pot, with her only limitation being internal auto clock. I hope Youre ok with it, but since I wasnt able to find at leat one greenhouse auto cookies grow, I think that it will be interesting for you guys as well ;) Only one issue, the seed did not sank even after 24 hours in the water, never experienced this, usually it takes em like 12 hours.. so fingers crossed ;) I was like ok seed, fuck you then, and dropped it straight to the RR cube and into the ground without pot.

First Quick Gorilla is in its final fabric pot, aprox 18-20L after bend, originaly 26L .. probably battle plant...

Second Quick gorilla became backup for the cookies. If Cookie grl will get up during next week, then QG2 is moving to the balcony in the different area and we willl have greenhouse vs. balcony comparsion grow. If cookies wont come up, QG will go in her place, but in the classic plastic pot. So then it will be fabric pot vs classic plastic. comparsion ..
:) so thats it for today and I'll see you guys next week :pass:

edit: oh yeah and they got first ATA root stim watering.

QG1 - fabric pot day 7
QG1 - 7 days.jpg

QG2 solocup for one more week
QG2 - 7 days.jpg

and the whole spot with COOKIES girl (that is not above the soil yet) in the back ..
QG+COOKIES.jpg

QG+COOKIES 2.jpg

Last edited:
needed to change plan a bit. Added auto COOKIES straight into the soil. I think that it will be interesting to see how it will perform in our country.

It'll be very interesting to see how this one fairs with a direct plant out :thumbsup:

Another week of steady growth mate :pass:

Keep the updates coming :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

day 14 pics
Cookies up, QG1 growing nicely QG2 got overwatered by granny but is coming back on trail ..
sry not much time today, will do bigger update next week. QG1 will get her first training ..
Cookies day7 (or 6 will check)
Cookies day7.jpg

QG1 day 14
QG1 - day14.jpg

QG2 day 14 (will get moved next week)
QG2 - day714jpg.jpg

QG+COOKIES3.jpg

week 3, LST time
@Dinafem-Mark THX Mark ;) theres another weekly update for you guys ;)

Girls are growing nicely so far... Both QG's also got their first silica foliar feed today and first nutrients watering as well.. Cookies still only on "rootjuice".

Cookies little slower then expected, but days werent sunny lately and its suppose to shine next few weeks so I think that she'll sprint then, meanwhile shes 100% working on those roots without boundaries ;)
Cookies day13.jpg

QG1 got her first lst session, shell be a beauty when Ill finish that lst "idea" to the full shape ..
QG1 - day21 (1).jpg

QG1 - day21 (2).jpg
QG1 - day21 (3).jpg

QG2 got destroyed by the rain (she was outside to dry out, but storm came uninvited ;) ), She is moving to its final location, balcony, tomorrow. I repotted her into 3l pot, so shell look much better next week I hope .. right now she just looks destroyed as hell ..
QG2 - day21.jpg

Last edited:
week 4, more lst ;)
so another week behind us. little battle with pic upload today. Would prefer to be able to upload at least 20Mb pics, but it is what it is ..
QG1 + COOKIES auto.jpg

Cookies (day 20) little slower, but still, there was no sun during day for the whole week, always cloudy, so I guess thats the issue. next week is supposed to be sunny only, so I'll see ..
COOKIES auto day 20 (1).jpg
COOKIES auto day 20 (2).jpg

QG1
next LST session today, lower branches starting to grow more (pic 2) so everything goes as planned... Im so happy with that ;) Only thing, we have some shitty snail that comes over to eat parts of the leaves over night (pic 2; never seen him around live, fkn bastard). But as Im already on him, it was the last time he tasted our sweet, sweet MJ ;) oh yeah and if someone asks, this is the battle plant for the theoreticaly resumed DNF battle ;)
QG1 day 28 (2).jpg
QG1 day 28.jpg

QG2 is already in the new location (in the end it will be in the greenhouse as well as QG1, but in different location ), will update pics during next week....

an here is QG2 at day 28, you can tell that in comparation with QG1: 2 more weeks in the solo cup, being overwatered etc. took its toll.
anyway now looking like it picked up .. for two more weeks she'll be in 3 liter tall pot, then it will go to the greenhouse (yes another greenhouse instead of balcony .. )
I wont have much time for this one, as its 100+ km far away .. but it will be fun comparsion with the one that Im taking care of on weekly basis .. ;)
QG2 - day28 (2).jpg

QG2 - day28 (1).jpg

an here is QG2 at day 28, you can tell that in comparation with QG1: 2 more weeks in the solo cup, being overwatered etc. took its toll.
anyway now looking like it picked up .. for two more weeks she'll be in 3 liter tall pot, then it will go to the greenhouse (yes another greenhouse instead of balcony .. )
I wont have much time for this one, as its 100+ km far away .. but it will be fun comparsion with the one that Im taking care of on weekly basis .. ;)
View attachment 1205464
View attachment 1205463
I love doing that experimentation is absolutely key I'm excited to see them mature plus I'm interested in the strains.

week 4
Auto COOKIES growing as expected, no preflowers yet so You can tell shell be n auto monsta btch :p Gave her a lil bend, no more LST for her. Just this one session ...
pre-LST
Cookies day 27.jpg

after the LST
Cookies day27.jpg

Back