QG 35day (1).jpg
QG 35day (2).jpg

after the LST
QG 35day (3).jpg
QG 35day (4).jpg
QG 35day (5).jpg

Last edited:
WEEK 5 COOKIES
Wasnt able to get on site last week and half, was too busy with trips as we finaly can travel again ;) . So pics arent made by me. Ill get there on saturday ;)
Anyway, here we go.
Still no preflowers on the auto COOKIES, she'll be nice ;)
day 32
Cookies day32 (1).jpg
Cookies day32 (2).jpg

lil night shot from yesterday - day 37. Ill give her/them one more LST bend on saturday
COOKIES day37.jpg

WEEK 6 QG1
@Dinafem-Mark @St. Tom
Shes starting to became monster bush(shell still have like at least 4-5 weeks of grow, from past experience Im expecting some heavy supercrop that will have to take place later on) ). will bend her more over the weekend. (and probably will take some cuttings for one of my friends to try QG in the indoor enviroment as well ;)
and again, apologies for the pics quality as I didnt take em this time .. next time well be back at my standard ;)
day 42
QG1 - day42 (1).jpg

QG1 - day42 (2).jpg

day 47
QG1 day47.jpg

and both girls
QG1 + COOKIES.jpg

QG1 + COOKIES (2).jpg

week 7 QG1
@St. Tom @Dinafem-Mark
day 51 for the lovely QG, no signs of preflowers yet, but its still around 15,5 hours of light outside, so there will be like at least 4-5 weeks of grow phase ..
that smell when entering the greenhouse, just wow.
Im starting to be affraid :D the greenhouse is only 190 cm high so I expect the need of massive HST next month .. she got her LST session today, so its back at "usable" height for now..
I also took two cuttings, if they will root, being only behind my window, they will go to the aero grow of my friend .. (or Ill start my shiny new led lamp bit earlier and put them straight under 12/12 regime :p )
anyway here are the pics of this beauty
QG1 - day51.jpg (2).jpg

QG1 - day51.jpg (1).jpg

QG1 - day51.jpg (3).jpg

and after the lst and both plants ;)
QG+COOKIES4.jpg

Last edited:
week 6 Cookies
@Dinafem-Mark day 41
wow, just wow. shes a beauty and stretching like crazy (she doubled her size in the last 4 days, now at 0.8m height). gave her a lil bend (last pic, previous post). healthy girls
preflowers showed (finaly), so 6 weeks to the harvest (hopefuly), I only have like 30 g left from the last indoor, so thats good news :D :D
anyway next watering shell get her first cal/mag feed, as Im usually doing it when preflowers show. just a lil kick of calmag for the start ;)
COOKIES day41 (1).jpg

COOKIES day41 (2).jpg

Last edited:
@St. Tom @Dinafem-Mark
day 51 for the lovely QG, no signs of preflowers yet, but its still around 15,5 hours of light outside, so there will be like at least 4-5 weeks of grow phase ..
that smell when entering the greenhouse, just wow.
Im starting to be affraid :D the greenhouse is only 190 cm high so I expect the need of massive HST next month .. she got her LST session today, so its back at "usable" height for now..
I also took two cuttings, if they will root, being only behind my window, they will go to the aero grow of my friend .. (or Ill start my shiny new led lamp bit earlier and put them straight under 12/12 regime :p )
anyway here are the pics of this beauty
View attachment 1212490
View attachment 1212489
View attachment 1212491
and after the lst and both plants ;)
View attachment 1212488
looking great pal also you only have to tag me 6 times within the plant's life here's what i posted in the thread so its up to you when you tag me :d5:. Weekly updates are not required. Just Germination with code dinafem 2020 or AFN cup, 30 day plant choice, 4 other random updates, the final harvest picture with code . More pictures are welcome. If something significant happens

looking great pal also you only have to tag me 6 times within the plant's life here's what i posted in the thread so its up to you when you tag me :d5:. Weekly updates are not required. Just Germination with code dinafem 2020 or AFN cup, 30 day plant choice, 4 other random updates, the final harvest picture with code . More pictures are welcome. If something significant happens
Thx ;-) Ok, didnt mean to bother You Tom ;-) will tag You with preflowers next, so like next month :) if I'll forget I can always tag You retrospectively in the end with edit option ;-)
No worries mate ;-)
:pass:

Thx ;-) Ok, didnt mean to bother You Tom ;-) will tag You with preflowers next, so like next month :) if I'll forget I can always tag You retrospectively in the end with edit option ;-)
No worries mate ;-)
:pass:
no problem bro its just I'm starting to get lots of battle tags now and I'm trying not to miss any and good on you for being so thorough with your journal mark will be well pleased and thanks again

no problem bro its just I'm starting to get lots of battle tags now and I'm trying not to miss any and good on you for being so thorough with your journal mark will be well pleased and thanks again
He knows from our conversations that Im more of an weekly update guy, so Id say its even expected from me at this point, so Im just staying real to my words :smokeit: Im documenting for myself twice often so anyway its no biggie ;-)

Back