Lighting Quantum board thread.

Just gotta add in there they look happier than i've ever seen them under the new light. I think it was perfect timing with their stretch beginning because each plant is reaching out much further outward and up than before which is giving the lower sites plenty of light, not to mention making my life easier with tucking and training.

Just gotta add in there they look happier than i've ever seen them under the new light. I think it was perfect timing with their stretch beginning because each plant is reaching out much further outward and up than before which is giving the lower sites plenty of light, not to mention making my life easier with tucking and training.
Heck ya qbs are awesome what specreum you get? I know when i added my 100 it was night and day difference. One on left is 45 days old in 2 gallon nursery. One on right is 56 days old in 3 gallon fabric next to 13 gallon trash can.

Attachments

• 20190917_165455.jpg
    20190917_165455.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 91
Also just want to make it clear any of these companys making quantum board style lights will grow great canna.
Esp If theyre using meanwell drivers and genuine chips.
Wasnt attacking that light by niemi im sure its great i just dont believe the ppf / ppfd readings.

As i mentioned before i use an alibaba 'knock off' and love it.
Just harvested 4 critical jack autos and pulled over 3gpw

Also just want to make it clear any of these companys making quantum board style lights will grow great canna.
Wasnt attacking that light by niemi im sure its great i just dont believe the ppf / ppfd readings.

Dang! What light are you using lol

Heck ya qbs are awesome what specreum you get? I know when i added my 100 it was night and day difference. One on left is 45 days old in 2 gallon nursery. One on right is 56 days old in 3 gallon fabric next to 13 gallon trash can.
Hey they look awesome brotha! goina be a good harvest for ya! ill get some pics on here tmrw.

oh yeah absolutely, i wasn't trying to sound defensive i would love to see the actual readings as that chart seemed too good to be true to me as well! btw damnnnnn those the Dinafem ones?

Hey they look awesome brotha! goina be a good harvest for ya! ill get some pics on here tmrw.

oh yeah absolutely, i wasn't trying to sound defensive i would love to see the actual readings as that chart seemed too good to be true to me as well! btw damnnnnn those the Dinafem ones?

I know dude i just looked back and realised my post sounded harsh against them!
Yea dinafem critical jacks my best yeild yet from 4 autos

Hey all,

Just got my 1st QB!! HLG 65 Watt V2
Got it last Friday for my closet. I've replaced my 55 watt auto cob and my girl loves it!!
20190913_160255.jpg
20190913_160034.jpg

When I get home and lights come on I'll take some pics.

Its a 480w alibaba 'quantum board' for bava tech. Meanwell driver and samsung lm561c diodes- the older ones. Had it dimmed to 50% the whole grow
Very nice. And over 3 grams per watt. Thats great.

Migro will do it for you im sure lol. He does great hpnest reviews. Maybe hell do the niemi led.

Hah, I was thinking the same thing. I was hoping he’d do some tests because the efficacy on some of the lights seem pretty high considering the similarity to other QBs.

Back