Lighting Quantum board thread.

The 500 is correct for the style light. The other came out of the old spectrometer software they were using. I just dm'ed them on Instagram. They said they are going to correct it and thanked me for the catch.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies. Curious why the budgetgrowlight 250w series 2+ red spec with newer diodes has only 500 ppfd @ 2ft and the older 260w boards have 1000 ppfd. Is that correct on their site?
Red spec is less ppfd as far as I know and ur sure that at same height?

The 500 is par at 24" measured with an apogee mq500. Same or similar as hlg.

This is hlg. Ppfd at 2 feet
56a1acd48158d2f3ffb6016ff457fcd8.jpg

Which QB is best for a 4x4 or 3x3 space both veg and flower. Is the 4K or 3k the better option?

Which QB is best for a 4x4 or 3x3 space both veg and flower. Is the 4K or 3k the better option?
4k should give better trichs a bit less yield and 3k lol more yield bit less trics @least from waive seen I like 3500k and 3k mix personally

I use 3000 k spectrum. I use no other spectrum expect the newer boards are coming with rows of 660 NM far red on my 3000 k. The funny thing is I get very little stretch with 3000 k spec. My Trichome coverage personally I do not know if I could get them to produce more. I get so high I don't know if I need any more. This is a great thread for learning.

I use 3000 k spectrum. I use no other spectrum expect the newer boards are coming with rows of 660 NM far red on my 3000 k. The funny thing is I get very little stretch with 3000 k spec. My Trichome coverage personally I do not know if I could get them to produce more. I get so high I don't know if I need any more. This is a great thread for learning.
More trichs don't necessarily mean higher thc, thc is strain dependent and some of them are the terps, that's wat things like snow storm ultra or terpinator to name a few do I have to agree with the thc quality is there in mine I would like a better taste or I should say more flavorful taste not that they arnt good but I guess I've been spoiled lol. Any way wat kind of setup are u running?

If your growing full cycle, get 3500k or that budget led full spec kit. You get the wide range spectrum you are all comparing 3000k versus 4000k.

I have used 3000k, 3500k, and 4000k. I noticed my plants suffered some during veg under 3000k (certain strains) and the same for flower under 4000k.

Back