Lighting Quantum board thread.

The only thing I care about is if they are true Samsung lm301b 3000k in SK flux and AZ voltage bin cause these are very nice setup very clean doesn't get hot at all very bright I really like the kit
That is the main thing 229 watts of Quantum board is still strong it should work just fine for years.

That is the main thing 229 watts of Quantum board is still strong it should work just fine for years.
Ya I'm hoping it does it does have a 2 year warranty on the board and 5 year warranty on the driver. I also built a strip light with 18 gen 2 eb strips 10 in 3500k 6 in 5000k and I got 4 of the tunable Vesta strips in 560mm with them also but I haven't even started using the Vestas only eb's I got 3 Freddy's revenge blue dream x Mango's f4 from led genetics vegging under them right now and they love it crazy thing is I started a deep blue c auto and it seems like it's getting light burn dang near the whole thing tacoed up and turned brown an crispy on edges crazy

I'm willing to send a real, HLG QB288 to anyone who can do a proper side by side test against one of these Chinese knockoffs. I keep hearing they are exactly the same, well here's your chance to prove it. I want the thickness of the board measured, the board examined for the quality of the mounting of the leds, and a voltage measurement taken in series with the board. The real test would be with a quantum meter but I doubt anyone has one. I'd buy a board to have it tested if I could afford to. I'd really like to see a PPF comparison. Saying they are just as good without any supporting data is meaningless.

I keep hearing they are exactly the same

I just reviewed the past three pages and no one said they are the same, just that they are good.

Really just :deadhorse: at this point.

I'm here to read about people's experiences with their boards, please stop trying to stifle new posts and information.

I'm willing to send a real, HLG QB288 to anyone who can do a proper side by side test against one of these Chinese knockoffs. I keep hearing they are exactly the same, well here's your chance to prove it. I want the thickness of the board measured, the board examined for the quality of the mounting of the leds, and a voltage measurement taken in series with the board. The real test would be with a quantum meter but I doubt anyone has one. I'd buy a board to have it tested if I could afford to. I'd really like to see a PPF comparison. Saying they are just as good without any supporting data is meaningless.
Sure no problem POP I will take you up on that. Do you want me to pm my address. We can find out finally. I will do a proper test. How much are Quantum meters.

Heres my AvT flowered under 4000k qb288 v2. Buds seem a little looser/foxtailier but uber frosty and sticky than with the 3000 and 3500k cobs. Dont think ill use the 4000k to flower this run though. I want density and there was too many variables last run to pin point it to the qbs
ee70e9690d8338b8b2873703f02de3f7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I used 3000 k spectrum from beginning to end the buds were tight and frosty The plant stretched really nice. I grew a gg#4 sticky monkey it was just pure fire.
IMG_20190503_122915.jpg
00000IMG_00000_BURST20190406000432759_COVER.jpg
00000IMG_00000_BURST20190406000245234_COVER.jpg

new addition to one of my lights... gone and added one of the HLG 80w 660mn red strip kit. Installed yesterday and ready for the next grow... Going to do clones with a cut I have grown out twice before (Blasphemy by 42 genetics), once under just HLG QB's and the other under this light with out the additional reds. So I should get a good idea of what the added red will do... I will keep you posted on the developments

20190603_142258.jpg

20190603_142307.jpg

Back