Lighting Quantum board thread.

whats the difference between alibaba kingbrite ($375) and hlg overpriced ($1000)?
Possibly the quality of the Samsung diodes, for sure hlg get the best top bin diodes available but an Alibaba special will grow you some nice flower as long as you are getting legit Samsung diodes in the boards

They use Samsung top bin diodes. They use wago connectors and mean well drivers and heatsinks thick enough to disappate heat quite well. I have bought all of mine off of Alibaba. I have no problem buying off of them.

They use Samsung top bin diodes. They use wago connectors and mean well drivers and heatsinks thick enough to disappate heat quite well. I have bought all of mine off of Alibaba. I have no problem buying off of them.

That’s interesting, I may have to look into these when/if I upgrade my tent size.

I went with HLG because I wanted it quick and from a Canadian source, plus knowing that it’s legit quality was worth the premium for at least this one. Not saying the ones you got from alibaba aren’t quality, but it adds an element of uncertainty.

That’s interesting, I may have to look into these when/if I upgrade my tent size.

I went with HLG because I wanted it quick and from a Canadian source, plus knowing that it’s legit quality was worth the premium for at least this one. Not saying the ones you got from alibaba aren’t quality, but it adds an element of uncertainty.
There is no difference what so ever. The company I deal with will show you the packaging the diodes come in they are very transparent they want your business. I have bought 6 boards so far I asked all the right Questions. That being said you are making 100% sure you get your money's worth by buying from a company in Canada is a piece of mind. I just said what the hell ordered and got it with in the week perfectly packaged. Plus Alibaba has trade assurance the company does not get paid untill you are 100% satisfied. So if your product is not 100% and exactly what you ordered. They do not get paid. It works

Hi all I just bought a kit off Alibaba it's a 240 kit with 2 288 lm301b with supposed to be SK flux and AZ voltage bin boards and a hlg24048b it's only putting out 45 volts 229 watts full power is that right for those boards

A I wanna ask this too they sent me a picture of the reel of diodes the 13th and 14th letters was VA I looked on Samsung's spec sheet it's supposed to be xa right

There is no difference what so ever. The company I deal with will show you the packaging the diodes come in they are very transparent they want your business. I have bought 6 boards so far I asked all the right Questions. That being said you are making 100% sure you get your money's worth by buying from a company in Canada is a piece of mind. I just said what the hell ordered and got it with in the week perfectly packaged. Plus Alibaba has trade assurance the company does not get paid untill you are 100% satisfied. So if your product is not 100% and exactly what you ordered. They do not get paid. It works

Very cool, thanks. Will keep this in mind for the future

Well my 8x8 tent is all Quantum boards. I have a 1080 watts. If I need a little more during bud they will get it. I bought all of mine from Meijiu co.Alibaba using there trade assurance program. View attachment 1063406 View attachment 1063407
Hi are the 288 boards with lm301b in SK flux and AZ voltage bin supposed to be 45 volt and not 48 I got a kit off Alibaba and the board is only 45 volts

Back