Lighting Quantum board thread.

Meijiu company I deal with a Tina. They are totally transparent. I have used most of them the boards since this thread started.

I have had most of them for a year where does time go.

I have had most of them for a year where does time go.

Haha, no doubt!

Hard to believe that i've been growing for almost 2 years now. So much more to learn

Hi are the 288 boards with lm301b in SK flux and AZ voltage bin supposed to be 45 volt and not 48 I got a kit off Alibaba and the board is only 45 volts
I would get ahold of the company and ask them bro.

I would get ahold of the company and ask them bro.
I asked them and they told me 48 volts but I already knew they was 45 volts before I asked them so I said it wasn't and that it was only 45 volt well they showed me a picture of the Samsung spec sheet of 2.8 volts max out of the 3 bins and they said that they have deviations that's why it's 45 volts I said there is know way there could be a 3 volt deviation (could there)??????? Somebody out there know it's a 288 with lm301b 3000k SK flux and AZ voltage bin 16 series and 18 parrallell

Hi are the 288 boards with lm301b in SK flux and AZ voltage bin supposed to be 45 volt and not 48 I got a kit off Alibaba and the board is only 45 volts
do you have a dimmer switch hooked up? Will that Rob a bit of power? I'm not sure by no means I'm just throwing that out there.

I also heard there is difference between running parallel wiring to series. What that is I cannot remember. Just putting it out there.

I also heard there is difference between running parallel wiring to series. What that is I cannot remember. Just putting it out there.
The only thing I care about is if they are true Samsung lm301b 3000k in SK flux and AZ voltage bin cause these are very nice setup very clean doesn't get hot at all very bright I really like the kit

Back