Lighting Quantum board thread.

I was just asking about getting a meter. The price is kind of steep. I will do a side by side with the same strain. This is all about testing I will see if the wife will let me purchase a meter but can I use it to measure any led.

Yes, you can use it with any LED. A lux meter would also give a rough idea and can be bought cheap, it just doesn't measure the full range of spectrum, only the visible portion. but it might give you an estimate of the output of each board. I'll be sending a QB and heatsink. You can test it with your power supply, as that will rule out variations in power supply output.

PM me when your ready! I'm as curious as you are!

I was just asking about getting a meter. The price is kind of steep. I will do a side by side with the same strain. This is all about testing I will see if the wife will let me purchase a meter but can I use it to measure any led.

Has anybody experienced else that plants finish 2-3 weeks earlier with QB's?
I have not noticed that much. There is something else to study. I love my Platinum pro 1000 cob from what I see it finishes earlier and frostier. So I know it is doable with a light spectrum and intensity.

If you have a modern mobile that's sensitive too light you can download a lux meter app

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
I saw one of these the other day bur wasn't sure of the accuracy!

Anyone that a real meter and the app - would love to see a comparison also! Save some money :)

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I have had now 3 photo runs with QB's and all of them finished at least 2 weeks earlier, guess it's the better spectrum and they are growing faster in veg, normally i transplant after 3 weeks from seed, with QB's i can transplant after 2 weeks and they are maturing faster in bloom.

Back