Lighting Quantum board thread.

I have had now 3 photo runs with QB's and all of them finished at least 2 weeks earlier, guess it's the better spectrum and they are growing faster in veg, normally i transplant after 3 weeks from seed, with QB's i can transplant after 2 weeks and they are maturing faster in bloom.
I’m seeing similar development on my first run of photos with meijiu boards.

A QB grown Ducksfoot

Ducksfoot pic1 -5-26-2019.jpg

Mine don't finish much earlier maybe a week but much better quality and yield than any cob combo I tried cxa , cxb3590, vero29se, and citizen 1212 so I now run 230w of Samsung strips and 320w of qb96v2 elite 160w each and I love them if I get a larger area I'm going to get 2 more 96v2's with same driver

I have had now 3 photo runs with QB's and all of them finished at least 2 weeks earlier, guess it's the better spectrum and they are growing faster in veg, normally i transplant after 3 weeks from seed, with QB's i can transplant after 2 weeks and they are maturing faster in bloom.

I'm think I'm seeing this as well Mon, most of mine will be finishing end of week 8 and into week 9. Not had a strain go past day 68 yet

Well I have joined the club as well.

Got my kit from Meijiu on Alibaba, I have read good and bad things about that company but I have to say that they treated me good, were friendly and shipping was fast.

FOLUX V2 PLUS-240H-2
each kit include:
1. 2pcs high effiency 288 plus board(252pcs top bin lm301B and 36pcs epistar 660nm)
2. 1pc long black heatsink 632x195x15mm
3. 1pc meanwell driver HLG-240H-48AB
4. hang wires, connect wires, connectors, plug wire.

full

My tent is small and even if led lights do not generate as much heat as other lights it was still heating my tent. So I added two PC fans, I first added the one on top and that took down the heat from 30C to 28C and then added one one side and that took it from 28C to 24C.. though this is with my light dimmed, I am pretty happy with that result to be honest.

full

full

Well I have joined the club as well.

Got my kit from Meijiu on Alibaba, I have read good and bad things about that company but I have to say that they treated me good, were friendly and shipping was fast.

FOLUX V2 PLUS-240H-2
each kit include:
1. 2pcs high effiency 288 plus board(252pcs top bin lm301B and 36pcs epistar 660nm)
2. 1pc long black heatsink 632x195x15mm
3. 1pc meanwell driver HLG-240H-48AB
4. hang wires, connect wires, connectors, plug wire.

full

My tent is small and even if led lights do not generate as much heat as other lights it was still heating my tent. So I added two PC fans, I first added the one on top and that took down the heat from 30C to 28C and then added one one side and that took it from 28C to 24C.. though this is with my light dimmed, I am pretty happy with that result to be honest.

full

full
Awesome!

I think I'm almost going to pull the trigger on an order from meiju. Have you been dealing with Daisy?
I think I'm going to order the 480W!

Any more info greatly appreciated!

M

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Awesome!

I think I'm almost going to pull the trigger on an order from meiju. Have you been dealing with Daisy?
I think I'm going to order the 480W!

Any more info greatly appreciated!

M

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I was dealing with a lady called Rita. I would also recommend looking on their Facebook page, I found a good deal there :)

Back