Lighting Quantum board thread.

Well, i thought my name would suggest my climate to be super humid already. Also, my bad for assuming you guys are familiar with my conditions. However, those who drops by my grow have seen multiple pics and myself constantly whining about my humidity levels. So i thought I'd spare you guys from my usual whining. If you think I'm lying for whatever reason, there are some reputable members who I hope can vouch for me. If not, don't really care. Just thought I'd chime in to help.
9caaf199aa806fdbc44d8f853af79e3d.jpg

Btw, pics can be doctored too but i wouldn't know how.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was referring to the 800 boards. I’d like to see them.

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

Is there a consensus on what height and watt settings are best for Veg and flower with the 260w kit with the QB304 board? From what I can find it looks like 100w/20-30" high for Veg and 185w/12-20" high for flower. On a side note I paid for the preassembled kit through Growers Lights and there is a 7-9day lead time to ship the light.(preassembled) The stupid thing is I am an electrician and have no problem wiring the boards in series or hooking up a driver. Should of just built the kit myself and I'd have it by now. Just a little info for anyone thinking of buying the 260 kit and who needs it right now.

Is there a consensus on what height and watt settings are best for Veg and flower with the 260w kit with the QB304 board? From what I can find it looks like 100w/20-30" high for Veg and 185w/12-20" high for flower. On a side note I paid for the preassembled kit through Growers Lights and there is a 7-9day lead time to ship the light.(preassembled) The stupid thing is I am an electrician and have no problem wiring the boards in series or hooking up a driver. Should of just built the kit myself and I'd have it by now. Just a little info for anyone thinking of buying the 260 kit and who needs it right now.

They are a breeze to assemble.. nice thing about growers lights is they had free shipping for the longest time.! I’ve purchased a dozen of the qb120s from Horticulturelightinggroup..it’s always fun building fixtures in different ways..

Last week I just snagged up a double qb288 kit v2 on slate 2
, Scratch and dent..from HLG...price was hard to beat at 149.99$..showed up at my house 2 days later. Pretty much flawless with one little scratch on the heatsink. Can’t even see it..

Just a heads up for anyone looking to purchase a kit..scratch and dent kits are a nice way save quite a bit of money..I’v seen a few other people on different forums that ordered the scratch and dent and all showed up in excellent shape.
e8779461d5ea0c6efe9d5af02e8a0c2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just contacted Growers Lights and had them ship the kit not assembled. I'll save $25 and get it a bit earlier. This way its a bit more fun than having it built for me.

Easy install. Took about 1hr to build and test. This thing is bright! The only thing I might do is buy something to measure my watts. That way I can go back to the same setting for different times of the grow. There is a dimmer but no specific settings. I have no way of measuring my output besides looking at how bright the light is. I have a multimeter with an ampere probe but a kill-a-watt might be easier to measure the power
fad80bf34f0f7e1875cbdeb78a808743.jpg

Back