Lighting Quantum board thread.

I have a couple myself! I didn't know what headroom there was but they were my first thought.

DD and AZD pic1 -11-04-2018.JPG

Thanks for the reply.
I got impatient and bought a 3500 K AutoCOB from cobshop.net about an hour ago for $130.
Those lights seem to have a large following of satisfied customers here.

Its close the cob is a little less efficient so a few watts more will go to heat out the top. Not enough for it to matter one way or the other.
Hey pop, do you think a humidifier will damage my qb’s & timber cob fixtures? It’s not misting directly on the lights & the RH is 30-40% . Nothing feels damp so hopefully I’m good? Last winter I hung hot wet towels, it worked but what pian in the ass !

Hey pop, do you think a humidifier will damage my qb’s & timber cob fixtures? It’s not misting directly on the lights & the RH is 30-40% . Nothing feels damp so hopefully I’m good? Last winter I hung hot wet towels, it worked but what pian in the ass !

This I can help! I got 2 x 800 boards. Gonna add another next year along with 2 red supplement bars. My conditions are humid as hell. RH at 80s to 90s is the norm for me. I see these RH figures on a daily basis. I can assure you that they work fine at high humidity! Each board has its individual HLG320H 48B with individual dimmer. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This I can help! I got 2 x 800 boards. Gonna add another next year along with 2 red supplement bars. My conditions are humid as hell. RH at 80s to 90s is the norm for me. I see these RH figures on a daily basis. I can assure you that they work fine at high humidity! Each board has its individual HLG320H 48B with individual dimmer. Hope this helps!

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Lol

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Lol

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome
Well, i thought my name would suggest my climate to be super humid already. Also, my bad for assuming you guys are familiar with my conditions. However, those who drops by my grow have seen multiple pics and myself constantly whining about my humidity levels. So i thought I'd spare you guys from my usual whining. If you think I'm lying for whatever reason, there are some reputable members who I hope can vouch for me. If not, don't really care. Just thought I'd chime in to help.
9caaf199aa806fdbc44d8f853af79e3d.jpg

Btw, pics can be doctored too but i wouldn't know how.

Thanks man , I was worried the mist from the humidifier would collect on the fixtures & possibly short something out . But the mist dissipates into the air before it gets a chance to , so hopefully I’m golden. Just got done reading your grow thread , I pay attention to the growers that grow like I do with qb’s & mega crop + bloom booster in flower. You definitely got the training down , nice bushes ! That’s how I do mine as well , it works excellently under qb’s with all the colas the same level . Happy growing bro .

You'll be fine. I've accidentally sprayed water on them without damage and they deal with high RHjust fine

Back