Lighting Quantum board thread.

I fallen in Love with QB's since i bought those lights i'm having amazing harvests ever since.
I'm a small grower in a 80x80x180 cm tent with 2 QB 288 LM561C S6 Bin and my harvests are Great!
i would recommend these light's to anybody since i'm using these lights my harvest with 4 plants were over 432gr and 480 gr of dry weed in a small tent .
with only 270W of power i'm reaching up 1,7 grams per Watt Just awesome !!!!

Attachments

• 526440_royal-gorilla-rqs-under-qb-135wroyal-queen-seedsroyal-gorilla.jpg
    526440_royal-gorilla-rqs-under-qb-135wroyal-queen-seedsroyal-gorilla.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 250
  • 655728_royal-gorilla-and-c-banana-under-qb270w.jpg
    655728_royal-gorilla-and-c-banana-under-qb270w.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 260
  • 349431_auto-cinderella-jack-quantum-boards-270wdutch-passionauto-cinderella-jack.jpg
    349431_auto-cinderella-jack-quantum-boards-270wdutch-passionauto-cinderella-jack.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 233
I fallen in Love with QB's since i bought those lights i'm having amazing harvests ever since.
I'm a small grower in a 80x80x180 cm tent with 2 QB 288 LM561C S6 Bin and my harvests are Great!
i would recommend these light's to anybody since i'm using these lights my harvest with 4 plants were over 432gr and 480 gr of dry weed in a small tent .
with only 270W of power i'm reaching up 1,7 grams per Watt Just awesome !!!!
Impressive!

Impressive!
Thanks, i really want to share my experience with these light's .
Doing some other stuff also to get great harvests but when i bought the light's my harvests got up with 100/150 gr. just with these lights!!
Awesome i'm still blown away with my last grows! never could imagine that i would have these results.

Off to a flying start! Looks good!

I have two boards on one heatsink, yea, I call that one board, but it is actually a set, of which I got two :)
My 2nd board, euh, set goes in as soon as I see pistils and from there on out I'm going to blast them with photons! :woohoo:

yes, could very well be that your photoperiod plant could take a little more light, these auto's are somewhat sensitive bitches but I like them..
Hey Bro, how did your buds end up with these lights, I'm a couple weeks into flowering now so eager to know what I can expect, did they end up fat & dense?

Hey Bro, how did your buds end up with these lights, I'm a couple weeks into flowering now so eager to know what I can expect, did they end up fat & dense?

Hey man, thanks for asking.:d5:
Actually, it went very very well. Above expectations really. I yielded almost 500gr from 8 plants, all nice and dense buds, top-quality smoke and I am not sayin that to toot my own horn! Just the truth!:toke:
Oh and I never even ran both boards at max power. I just kept them on 80% from mid-bloom all the way to harvest. Plants finished right on time, which is a good indicator they received adequate lightning so this first round went like a breeze and I am very happy and can't wait to start my next run. :cooldance:
Unfortunately, due to work on my house like painters and plumbers and whatnots, I had to remove all of my setup and have to wait until I can pop some new beans..
DSCN1466.JPG

Hey man, thanks for asking.:d5:
Actually, it went very very well. Above expectations really. I yielded almost 500gr from 8 plants, all nice and dense buds, top-quality smoke and I am not sayin that to toot my own horn! Just the truth!:toke:
Oh and I never even ran both boards at max power. I just kept them on 80% from mid-bloom all the way to harvest. Plants finished right on time, which is a good indicator they received adequate lightning so this first round went like a breeze and I am very happy and can't wait to start my next run. :cooldance:
Unfortunately, due to work on my house like painters and plumbers and whatnots, I had to remove all of my setup and have to wait until I can pop some new beans..
View attachment 994418
Looks beautiful :bow:
Have you ran blurples before and if so is there a noticible difference?
I have to say mine are really frosting up and smell the best I've grown so far at this stage but that could be strain related!

Looks beautiful :bow:
Have you ran blurples before and if so is there a noticible difference?
I have to say mine are really frosting up and smell the best I've grown so far at this stage but that could be strain related!

Yes, I have been running Mars Hydro reflectors 192 with 3w diodes for a couple of years and they performed good. A bit power-hungry at 380w a piece but they grew some good cannabis in my 1,20x1,20. These QBs however, perform not good, they perform great. And they do it at half the power. On top of that I think I noticed a quicker finish of the grow, like with my old setup they usually took 12 weeks to finish off properly.
Now it was 70-75 days sharp. Could be due to them QBs being full-spectrum and my perfect conditions this past run!:headbang:

Quantum boards are definitely tops right now.l from what I’ve experienced

I run 12-qb120’s in my 4x4

3254F127-D6E7-442D-AF9E-D72D0B266385.jpeg
5A23F4A0-AB05-4418-9AB4-EC50FD1BF8F4.jpeg

2-qb96elite v2 engines in my 2x4

7B50533A-37EB-435E-8690-A99BE2140134.jpeg
8DED8311-E19D-4AB2-8762-E3ECF6A89DD4.jpeg

Hey guys, I've only got the one grow under my belt with 2x V600 Viparspectra's and yield was ok. Ran with a 6 autopot system on 18hr cycle and pulled around 200g total.
As much as I like cheap I've always had it drilled into me that you get what you pay for... and that was reflected in the gpw and my elec bill. With that in mind and all the reading I've done i keep getting drawn to the Samsung LM561C & LM301B strips and QB's. Now I even see HLG have the elite v2 range with the added reds.
My space is a 1.2x1.2x2m tent and as mentioned before, 6 autopot system. My questions to you are...
If you had an open budget, what system would you build or buy to increase gpw and reduce costs?
What's the best Kelvin for a full stand alone grow (3500?)?
Would you add the red diodes to the mix?

I'm not shy about building to reduce costs. I'd just like to know what you think would be best for me.
Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 20181231_122617.jpg
    20181231_122617.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 76
Back