Lighting Quantum board thread.

specs for the Slate 2 heatsink call for M3 screws, available at hardware stores.

No man I have had them under the Boards for four days and they are responding favorably Iam adding another board tonight. I have one more after that I need the proper screws to put another board on a heatsink does anyone know the name and size of the screw I need? They are very small and different then what I am use to seeing. Do I need to go to a hardware store or a electrical shop? I hope someone can help.me with this thanks.

Always glad to help!

Just an FYI for all QB owners. Horticultural Lighting Group website provides very detailed info for all their products, better than any other site I've seen. I lifted that info right from the Slate 2 specs. Hell they even offer multiple wiring diagrams!

Thank you my man pop22 that is a huge help bro.:slap:

HLG is the way to go. I will go to there site and read up on the fine information they provide. They do have outstanding gear.

Now you have me wanting to try out these QB boards. Guess I need to check more into it to see what I'll need for a 4x4 tent and what it might cost so I can save up.

you can build a 4 board light ofr a 4x4 for about $550 depending on what driver you use. Mine runs at 85 watts per board and I'll tell you, you don't need more than that without CO2 enhancement! I over vegged some photos and I ended with an out of control jungle! This pic is after I took one plant out!

QB Tent pic1 -7-4-2017.jpg

Now you have me wanting to try out these QB boards. Guess I need to check more into it to see what I'll
need for a 4x4 tent and what it might cost so I can save up.

you can build a 4 board light ofr a 4x4 for about $550 depending on what driver you use. Mine runs at 85 watts per board and I'll tell you, you don't need more than that without CO2 enhancement! I over vegged some photos and I ended with an out of control jungle! This pic is after I took one plant out!

View attachment 966942
So probably two of the Slate 2 heatsink board kits so I can still adjust height as needed.

yes that would work great! I used singles and built frames but it comes out about the same now. I don't think the doubles were out yet when I built mine.

So probably two of the Slate 2 heatsink board kits so I can still adjust height as needed.

Back