Lighting Quantum board thread.

There done it is now the PCB BOARD THREAD. Sometimes it is good being a staff member and a global Moderator. So I did some moderating. Done. I just read how they treated Slater so I'm a little turned off.

I forgot if i asked u this but did u take into account overlapping lights/ hot spots? I noticed this and have to space boards at least 20cm apart to avoid it. But my boards are 800s though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you I will be placing them farther apart and dimming when needed due to over height seed stockers can get huge. Lol

There done it is now the PCB BOARD THREAD. Sometimes it is good being a staff member and a global Moderator. So I did some moderating. Done. I just read how they treated Slater so I'm a little turned off.

:crying::crying::crying::crying:... nil worrys from me, i love @pop22 for his dedication to the cause and raising the issues... I just think wires got a little crossed ;)

:crying::crying::crying::crying:... nil worrys from me, i love @pop22 for his dedication to the cause and raising the issues... I just think wires got a little crossed ;)

You could not have said it better! Im a big fanboy of pop22!

Lets get back to doing what we love....!

Here is a picture from meijui albaba Quantum board store of a bag of Samsung chips they use to make there boards.
temp-666991064.png
.No epistar chips used by this company.

Here is a picture from meijui albaba Quantum board store of a bag of Samsung chips they use to make there boards.
View attachment 948400.No epistar chips used by this company.

Honestly, there is probably only an occassional odd company that would scam you on Alibaba. Unless...its a language/miscommunication issue. Otherwise, their account is worth too much just to scam a few orders. You know they can't do it for long as bad reviews keep piling up. I know of mid sized companies that spends six figures USD on Ads alone, on Alibaba, per month! Their subscription is annual and is quite hefty too, depending on how many accounts you need.

Even if you meet with an irrational company who does scam you, guess what? You're protected by Alibaba if you pay thru them.

I feel that if you buy from Alibaba, u better already know what you want. If you do that, should be a breeze

I was told never to pay using Western Union you use the trade agreement you enter into a contract. Your money is held in escrow untill you receive the product in mint shape and as described. You can pay by PayPal if you want.

I was told never to pay using Western Union you use the trade agreement you enter into a contract. Your money is held in escrow untill you receive the product in mint shape and as described. You can pay by PayPal if you want.
I am actually not familiar with payment choices offered as I'm able to pay with a local bank account to save on fees and conversions. But I guess as long as its through Alibaba, should be protected?

Most companies wont accept Paypal above a certain amount or they'll require a larger processing fee. This is cos China PayPal sucks with limitations and too many fees.

Honestly, there is probably only an occassional odd company that would scam you on Alibaba. Unless...its a language/miscommunication issue. Otherwise, their account is worth too much just to scam a few orders. You know they can't do it for long as bad reviews keep piling up. I know of mid sized companies that spends six figures USD on Ads alone, on Alibaba, per month! Their subscription is annual and is quite hefty too, depending on how many accounts you need.

Even if you meet with an irrational company who does scam you, guess what? You're protected by Alibaba if you pay thru them.

I feel that if you buy from Alibaba, u better already know what you want. If you do that, should be a breeze

This I agree with you, why would they intentionally make fakes knowing they want your custom back... What happens in China is that they don't see it any thing as a fakes its all the real deal in their eyes. It go's buy how much your willing to pay for the product. The lower end stuff is just that, cheaper parts to make the product... a good example of this is chargers for apple macs, you buy that cheap £5 one you get what you payed for but buy the £30 chances are its the same parts and even from the same factory.

They are doing no different with QB's... any way its bit ignorant of HLG to think that they could get their PCB boards (see what i did there) made in China, then to think China would not use the idea to produce a similar if not the same product.... der

Interestingly if you look into the history of Japan toward the end of the 20 century you will see that through the 70's, 80's Japan was the leader in copying tech from around the world... fast forward 30 years and they are one of the leading innovating country's in the world... they as a nation was learning from the world ready for the day they could take over that business.
It's happening in China now, the tech boys are learning hard now the trade is lot more open with them. They are now starting to show the world hey we can make this stuff as well as you but we are about to do it better because we have learned from you.

This I agree with you, why would they intentionally make fakes knowing they want your custom back... What happens in China is that they don't see it any thing as a fakes its all the real deal in their eyes. It go's buy how much your willing to pay for the product. The lower end stuff is just that, cheaper parts to make the product... a good example of this is chargers for apple macs, you buy that cheap £5 one you get what you payed for but buy the £30 chances are its the same parts and even from the same factory.

They are doing no different with QB's... any way its bit ignorant of HLG to think that they could get their PCB boards (see what i did there) made in China, then to think China would not use the idea to produce a similar if not the same product.... der

Interestingly if you look into the history of Japan toward the end of the 20 century you will see that through the 70's, 80's Japan was the leader in copying tech from around the world... fast forward 30 years and they are one of the leading innovating country's in the world... they as a nation was learning from the world ready for the day they could take over that business.
It's happening in China now, the tech boys are learning hard now the trade is lot more open with them. They are now starting to show the world hey we can make this stuff as well as you but we are about to do it better because we have learned from you.
Well said bro. If AFN ever needs a China Liaison Officer, I'll sign up for it with my business experience and language proficiency. Could be a start to good things for the emerging Autoflower industry to work with the emerging economic powerhouse of the world. Or I just smoked too much...lol

Back