Indoor Project Green Thumb

Looking at the pistils, most appear white, I think your buds still have another 3 weeks to go, and maybe more depending what you want in the end from these strains.

Natural light pics would help assess the overall state of the plants, it's hard to see in sodium light. :peace:

Thanks for the heads-up on the pics.

04/25/16

Started germination for what is technically round 4. This is my second "A" team.

Medium: 40% FFOF / 40% Coco / 20% perlite
Germination: Heated germ dome
Veg. Tent: 250 Watt HID/MH, 4x 42 Watt CFL
Flower Tent: 1000 Watt HID/HPS 5x 42 Watt CFL
Nutrients: GH Flora Series
  • FastBuds - Green Crack
  • Delicious Seeds - Critical Neville's Haze
  • Delicious Seeds - Critical Jack Herer
  • Flash Seeds - Kush Van Stich
  • World of Seeds - Afghan Kush Ryder
  • Ministry of Cannabis - White Widow
  • Dinafem - White Widow XXL

Attachments

• Germination 04-25-16.jpg
    Germination 04-25-16.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 63
  • The Team.jpg
    The Team.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 61
I already warned you I am a redneck. I take my trimming leaves and use them as dip, as in chewing tobacco dip. I made a molasses wintergreen solution to mix with them; they already have mint in the flavor natural at this age. I have also soaked them in whisky then used them as chew.

Before you think I am too crazy. As a kid the farmer I worked for had all dipping/chewing everything until we turned 15 year old, then he gave us tobacco. Learned behavior.

Moondude, u ole snuff dipping hillbilly, lol! I'm kinda county, just depends on your def. I've dipped a couple times in my younger days and I might consider it again if it were weed! Do you let the whiskey evaporate off??? Just wondering what happens to the trichs in whiskey. Anyways, man I thought my 1st grow was big, dude yours is huge and looking great! You will learn a lot along the way. Also, prepare for more like bombs as I still got more to read. :pop: :goodluck: :jointman: :peace:

To me it made more sense on an auto to limit the stress a bit over a few days or a week. With the photos, I started defoliating pretty much all upper fan leaves at preflower, one main branch a day.(takes a good hour or two to do a single branch) Last year it worked really well with all 4 strains, so i'll be following suit this season.
Nice looking batch man!

Hey GreenSkell, I'm wondering about bud/sugar leaves. I have a Blackberry Kush with bud/sugar leaves blocking off light to the lower buds that are trying to find the light. I don't see a way to tuck it and I've never heard of pony tailing a single leave. Thanks in advance! :peace:

Moondude, u ole snuff dipping hillbilly, lol! I'm kinda county, just depends on your def. I've dipped a couple times in my younger days and I might consider it again if it were weed! Do you let the whiskey evaporate off??? Just wondering what happens to the trichs in whiskey. Anyways, man I thought my 1st grow was big, dude yours is huge and looking great! You will learn a lot along the way. Also, prepare for more like bombs as I still got more to read. :pop: :goodluck: :jointman: :peace:

I have no idea what happened to the whisky, I assumed it was in tact, snuff was moist.......:headbang:

My grow has a lot to do with the POWER system I have. It is tough to balance RH and temperature and heat burn when running POWER...........:hothot:

Your journal is well kept brother, nice thread.................:cools:

Hey GreenSkell, I'm wondering about bud/sugar leaves. I have a Blackberry Kush with bud/sugar leaves blocking off light to the lower buds that are trying to find the light. I don't see a way to tuck it and I've never heard of pony tailing a single leave. Thanks in advance! :peace:

Personally I would chop 'em out and keep them for hash or tincture.

04/25/16
  • Installed new 600 Watt HID in Veg. Tent.
  • Harvested clones early to make room for my project.
  • Moved round two and three to Veg. Tent.
04/28/16
  • Converted Tutankhamon to RO and Cal-Mag only. Preparing for harvest.
  • Round four popped (-) Kush van Stitch.
04/30/16
  • Serious problems with temperature and humidity in basement changing. Biggest problem was running germination dome up to 87 degrees. I do not know how long. Dinafem White Widow XXL and Critical Jack Herer suffered the most. I may have to euthanize them.
05/02/16
  • Picture day for the big girls.

Attachments

• Big Low 05-02-16 C.jpg
    Big Low 05-02-16 C.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 89
  • Big Low 05-02-16 B.jpg
    Big Low 05-02-16 B.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 95
  • Green-o-Matic 05-02-16 B.jpg
    Green-o-Matic 05-02-16 B.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 93