Indoor Project Green Thumb

Confession; I clipped a couple myself over the past few days.

Autoflowers of 2017 are NOT autoflowers of 2000. We may need to bump our heads a few time to see what 2017 genetics are ready for.

My dogs like beer. The cats on the other hand.

Hey...find a membe call HOly THC and see how he has done with defoliation of autos...very impressive!

I do on all plants photos and autos...any flowers or leaves on the 1st quarter to third of branches are cleaned off.

Budelee - Rosin ouch...likely not a good night for the pup! One of my dogs ate 3 pot cookies once...really not cool. The cookies I make have 30g's of bud per batch. 3 cookies sends me into another dimension, cant even imagine how wired the dog was. She pissed her bed, couldn't stand up. But the next day she was okay. The old girl passed away last summer, rest in piece my sweet Teegan!

So were you mad and worried because you did not get the cookies or because the dogs health?..................kidding.........:yay:

I am really worried about my next trip to my tent. Please help me pray for control. After hearing you fellas dabble with the shade leafs "a little." I think I am going to go strip 'em clean when the OCD kicks in...........:frog:

When I do moderate defoliation, I was doing a few leaves a day, not all at once.

So were you mad and worried because you did not get the cookies or because the dogs health?..................kidding.........:yay:

Haha "Damn Dog ate my cookies!" haha...nah lots of cookies to go around these parts! Was crazy worried for the dog though for sure. She didn't have a good trip!

When I do moderate defoliation, I was doing a few leaves a day, not all at once.
Yes this is the key as far as I'm concerned,a little at a time...I have seen some extreme defoliation a all at once ,and hey ,they report good things but you have to know how your strain will react ,I haven't grown the same strain twice( cause I'm still kinda new to autos) but I'm not afraid to experiment with the plants,is only a weed for crying out loud ,if I fu** up,there will be more...I do know a few strains that will benefit from fimming ,and I do plan on growing them again!!

It's time to start scraping!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Yes this is the key as far as I'm concerned,a little at a time...I have seen some extreme defoliation a all at once ,and hey ,they report good things but you have to know how your strain will react ,I haven't grown the same strain twice( cause I'm still kinda new to autos) but I'm not afraid to experiment with the plants,is only a weed for crying out loud ,if I fu** up,there will be more...I do know a few strains that will benefit from fimming ,and I do plan on growing them again!!

To me it made more sense on an auto to limit the stress a bit over a few days or a week. With the photos, I started defoliating pretty much all upper fan leaves at preflower, one main branch a day.(takes a good hour or two to do a single branch) Last year it worked really well with all 4 strains, so i'll be following suit this season.
Nice looking batch man!

Well I should not have smoked before I went to the tent. I hit 'em pretty well.

We will see. I am now one of those guys that trimmed 'em clean.

With the 1000W (20/4) and 1.5 months my colas are HUGE and my gals are large. The only gal that has seemed a little sensitive didn't need much anyway.

Pics soon.

Well I should not have smoked before I went to the tent. I hit 'em pretty well.

We will see. I am now one of those guys that trimmed 'em clean.

With the 1000W (20/4) and 1.5 months my colas are HUGE and my gals are large. The only gal that has seemed a little sensitive didn't need much anyway.

Pics soon.

GREAT NEWS!!!! Everyone of my gals was smiling and perky this morning. Each handled the trimming just fine.

04/18/16

Watered all plants with straight RO water. Healthy dose so did it by the sub-pump.

Updated photos attached. Sorry for the background in pics, job was hard enough. Green-o-Matic was not happy, she got watered and photoed last and was sitting in the dark.

Attachments

• Big Low 04-18-16.jpg
    Big Low 04-18-16.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 119
  • Green-o-Matic 04-18-16.jpg
    Green-o-Matic 04-18-16.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 129
  • Six Shooter #1 04-18-16.jpg
    Six Shooter #1 04-18-16.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 120
  • Six Shooter #2 04-18-16.jpg
    Six Shooter #2 04-18-16.jpg