Lighting Portela, Negra 44 (R-Kiem), CBD Mango Haze (CBD Crew) and Kraken (Buddha seeds) under Telos 006

One week after defol passed, plants recovered very well and are almost ready to flower. Although, Kraken is behind for at least a week, so im thinking of putting her to old grow box with HS1 to veg her some more and then return her to flower with others.
Not much to say this time, so here they are:
Negra44
IMG_5659.JPG

Portela
IMG_5660.JPG

CBD Mango Haze
IMG_5664.JPG

Kraken
IMG_5665.JPG

Alll together
IMG_5671.JPG

Stretched Kraken today, removed all smallest nodes of her.
Also at last got my IR thermometer back, so measured Telos temps after >10 hours of working. All points of measure on radiator shown same temps and that's clearly under 50'C even with known approx 1'C error (it's known, i have checked this), so no additional vents are needed, that's very cool!
IMG_5674.JPG
IMG_5676.JPG

Stretched Kraken today, removed all smallest nodes of her.
Also at last got my IR thermometer back, so measured Telos temps after >10 hours of working. All points of measure on radiator shown same temps and that's clearly under 50'C even with known approx 1'C error (it's known, i have checked this), so no additional vents are needed, that's very cool!
View attachment 818303 View attachment 818304

Compared to the light output, that is minimal heat you get from it. Girls are looking really happy and Kraken looks really cool :thumbsup:

Will see, that Kraken is only one completely without soil in the pot, so she still may surprise us and shoot very fast. Wish that happens, that's one decent poison there.
Thinking about trasplanting all them to 6l pots, this idea with 3l pots seemed to be good in the beginning, not so god now, as they goes dry fast and this is still far away what will it be like in peak pf flowering, i do not really want to water them all everyday, damn no!

Here we are a week later. 3 of 4 plants are almost eady o flower, Kraken will be moved to other box soon, to veg some more there.
So, here they are today
Kraken
IMG_5692.JPG

Negra 44
IMG_5694.JPG

Portela
IMG_5697.JPG

CBD Mango Haze
SHe has way to many branches, i especially trained her this way, to make grow her slower vertically. Will remove part of them after stretching is finished in few weeks of flowering. This will be nice one.
IMG_5696.JPG

All of them together. Still plenty pf space to go.
IMG_5700.JPG

Here we go, 3 of 4 plants switched to 13/11 today for some period, later will switch them 12/12.
IMG_5730.JPG
rkiemnegra44.jpg
rkiemportela.jpg
cbdmangohaze.jpg

Kraken was defoliated for last time and went to another box with HS1 in it, to veg further. After that, will move her back to others, to flower
IMG_5721.JPG

Also took some clones from these 3 plants, put aloe gel on them and planted to small pots with coco / moved under DIY greenhouse together with Kraken to other smaller box.
IMG_5722.JPG
IMG_5724.JPG
IMG_5725.JPG
IMG_5728.JPG
IMG_5729.JPG

See you later! :)

Here we go, 3 of 4 plants switched to 13/11 today for some period, later will switch them 12/12.
View attachment 822750 View attachment 822752 View attachment 822753 View attachment 822751
Kraken was defoliated for last time and went to another box with HS1 in it, to veg further. After that, will move her back to others, to flower
View attachment 822754
Also took some clones from these 3 plants, put aloe gel on them and planted to small pots with coco / moved under DIY greenhouse together with Kraken to other smaller box.
View attachment 822758 View attachment 822759 View attachment 822760 View attachment 822762 View attachment 822763
See you later! :)

Your girls look like they are loving the Telos bro, great growing as usual.

Today switching these three to 12/12. Fixed a but low pH and will start to feed em for flowering soon.
Kraken is still vegging under HS1, will put her to flower in 7-10 days under Telos too, or give her to good hands to flower elsewhere.
IMG_5767.JPG

Negra 44 is a bit unhappy, still no stigmas and some leaf tips a bit burn. Will feed her a bit easier till that is solved.
IMG_5786.JPG

Portela is good, started to stretch and put out stigmas
IMG_5781.JPG
IMG_5783.JPG

CBD Mango Haze was succesfully managed, many colas splitted her potential height, to fit into this space. Also started to put out stigmas.
IMG_5778.JPG
IMG_5769.JPG

And here they are all together
IMG_5760.JPG
IMG_5794.JPG

IMG_5799.JPG

Will se you later!

Back