Photoperiod Pop22's 2017 Greenhouse Grows

"In the near future I see Mr. Pop sashaying and pottering around the conservatory culling, rearranging, snipping and such, while occasionally muttering gleeful adult bon mots" ....
witch brew.gif

Good luck finding some, took me months of looking.

Forgot to ask. Can you perhaps point me on the direction where you got your Ducksfoot from. I heard about that strain few years back and have searching for it. Well not intensively but yeah.... Would LOVE to grow that here

Pete :greenthumb:

pop22, nice greenhouse man...i wish i could grow outside...about the manure you use..i am using horse manure for my vegs...years now,as in my country every one uses manure instead of nutes..its good but you need to put a lot on the ground,plus it has more N than p, and k. for our trees the best is pigeon manure,its strong but hard to find...also you can use manure from sheeps..a tip for your tomatoes...nice growth but no tomatoes..next time you plant tomatoes,,keep the head and remove the little side branches that are growing ...tomatoes need one head in order to produce more..it will need support as it will get tall but when you reach your max height you will cut the head...new heads will grow from bottom...

I use to pinch suckers, but I grow so much more than I need, I let them grow natural. I love the looks of a healthy tomato plant!

pop22, nice greenhouse man...i wish i could grow outside...about the manure you use..i am using horse manure for my vegs...years now,as in my country every one uses manure instead of nutes..its good but you need to put a lot on the ground,plus it has more N than p, and k. for our trees the best is pigeon manure,its strong but hard to find...also you can use manure from sheeps..a tip for your tomatoes...nice growth but no tomatoes..next time you plant tomatoes,,keep the head and remove the little side branches that are growing ...tomatoes need one head in order to produce more..it will need support as it will get tall but when you reach your max height you will cut the head...new heads will grow from bottom...

Update:

and they keep chugging along! The bigger strains definitely putting on size now. And many of the small autos are building bud now, shouldn't be too long before the first crop! Also, I started three Blue Dragons in the open space where I chopped the male Azure Duck. I've also sent potted clones out there to live, 1 Hammer of the Gods in a three gallon pot, and 2 Trainwreck.

autos pic1 -7-9-2017.jpg
Azure Duck pic1 -7-9-2017.jpg
blueberry domina pic1 -7-9-2017.jpg
Ducksfoot pic2 -7-9-2017.jpg
Greenhouse Ducksfoot pic1 -7-9-2017.jpg
Hammer of the Gods - greenhouse pic1 -7-9-2017.jpg
trainwreck in greenhouse plant1 -pic1 -7-9-2017.jpg

Boy do they look healthy. There must be a picture like that under the word "Green" in my theosaurus or theozuras or pheosauraz or oh forget it....

65% horse manure mixed with black soil and lime. Not even any added organic nutes! Ohh and the secret ingredient: Worm castings.

Very nice I love to check out you're greenhouse grows ,nice seeing a few more greenhouse growers on here as well Very nice plants all healthy and happy.

Back