Photoperiod Pop22's Continuous Photo Period Tent

Update:
Photo tent 2. The Mataro Blue is stacking buds and looking good. I really need to stake her but I've been too lazy lol! Tomorrow I'll wade throgh the F'n snow to the shed and get my bamboo stakes...........

And the Dreaming ducks are looking well also. they are just on the verg of flower, a little slow but that from the ducksfoot they start slow them BOOM! and their done.

Mataro Blue likes her drink......... so I upped the ppms to 625 on the Megacrop. Seems to be happy at that level. The ducks are getting 500 ppms of Megacrop.

Mararo Blue pic1 -11-22-2018.JPG
Mararo Blue pic2 -11-22-2018.JPG
Dreaming Duck and ducksfoot pic1 -11-22-2018.JPG

BTW, this tent is running a 4 board, QB 304 light @ 220 watts total.

Reviving this thread! I've had some photos growing for a while now, but I had too many other threads to keep track of so I let this one linger.

I'm growing sugar Black Rose from Delicious Seeds. I've long wanted to try this strain! I've got three growing, one will is documented in a new thread as its an experiment in mainlining.
These 2 ladies are being growing in 4.9 gallon (18L ) auto pots. They are growing under a 4 board QB 304 light running currently @ 244 watts from the wall. I'm feeding them Megacrop 2.0 at 500 ppms, PH 6.5.. Plants are looking happy! I did some light defoliation this morning.

Pics this time include the mainlined plant.

Sugar Black Rose pic1 -4-8-2019.jpg
Sugar Black Rose pic2 -4-8-2019.jpg
Sugar Black Rose- mainlined pic1 -4-8-2019.jpg

:pop:Watching this, I want to try this strain too. Also, how do you find photos grow in the AP's? Are you using coco still?
I may try one in an AP but I'm used to the DWC results.

Update:

SBR are looking good! They are into preflower and have begun to stretch. I'm considering raising the ppms of the feed a bit, but this may be their natural color, they are not pure Indicas. So I'll take it up to 550 ppms and see how they look, watch for clawing mostly.
After I took the pics, I did some defoliation on the one on the right of the tent. Haggled her up pretty good lol!

I also finally swapped out the LED driver for my QB 304 light. The 240H-C2100 has been replaced with a 320H-C2800. I put the meter on it and its pulling 371 watts from the wall, minus 5% for driver losses is 352.45 watts used by the boards. So 80 watts per board. a good srep up from the 228 actual watts of the previos driver! And considerably brighter. Now I didn't do bad last grow in this tent with only 220 watts of lighting, i harvested 300 grams of dry bud with that little bit of light. 1.35 wpg. The tent is not packed this time so even with more light I doubt I'll improve on that with this strain. Its supposedly not a big yielder. Still, I'm out to get all the bud I can lol! We'll see.

and a pic of the manifold SBR

SBR pic1 -4-15-2019.jpg
SBR pic2 -4-15-2019.jpg
SBR pic3 -4-15-2019.jpg
manifold plant pic1 -4-12-2019.jpg

Update:

Well.......... I forgot I ordered regs......... one of the two is a BIG old male! yesterday he looked like a female, white hairs at the tops.. today Well he got some BALLS! LOL! So, I got out my backup light, my old Mars Hydro "300" watt light and hung it it the broom closet. Then I lugged him out there and stuffed him in the closet. I'm in the process of snipping off most of the pollen sacks, don't want to pollinate the whole county.... I'll collect some pollen then in a week or two ,I'll pollinate a bud or two.

SBR Male pic1 -4-23-2019.jpg

Back